Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

dear DjRajio,

here's the situation- few weeks ago i drunk hooked up with this girl on my hall, didn't smash but got at some titties etc.

week later i started smashing this other girl, also on my hall, and that's still going on, we've talked several times and clearly defined it as a non-exclusive casual thing.

first girl is cool with it, still friends, but today i got some intel that she really wants to get with me. is there any way i can pull off smashing two girls on the same hall, notably my hall? how should i go about handling this?

also, while we're at it, there's another girl all the way across campus who's been trying to get at me, but i think she's a jesus freak. pursue?

and, there's a different girl i've hooked up with a few times and she's definite wifey-status. i'm not getting into a relationship for at least a few months, i decided, so how should i handle this? i'm not trying to lead her on and then eventually just fuck her over

WWDjRD?

sincerely,

heartofsawdust

Here's my advice: Stop being a man whore.

At the very least stop shitting where you eat.

you may be shocked to hear this but a lot of hot girls have never really had it good

they tend to gravitate toward rich looking jacked up jockboyz/guidos [ll] who have never had to work for it and have no clue wtf you're supposed to do when you get a hot bitch home with you besides get them to suck your dick, let you inside and then bust one

there are 2 types of girlies: the ones who are open about wanting it dirty, and the ones who want it dirty but pretend not to

slapping, biting, hair pulling (all gently - don't get too crazy), and the word bitch are your friends

don't treat her bad, just pretend like you are

also if you have been drinking that's a free-ish pass in terms of the quality of your performance

blow works wonders in this dept tho

Quoted for truth.

What's the general consensus on coworkers?

Young (19) server started last month and has been super friendly. Always flirting, texts to see if I'm working with her, has started basically demanding back massages (??). But she's got a boyfriend. Guy doesn't seem all that good, but I still feel weird about the situation.

We had a few drinks after work tonight and I shared a cab with her to her place, and was going to walk home. She invited me in, put on a movie, and sat beside me. Hinted at wanting a backrub, I started, but after a little she said she wanted to lie down and went to the other couch. I left a bit after; didn't want to pass out and have an entire student house of strangers to deal with awkwardly in the morning.

update: saw this breezy in Vegas. Ended up at a bar one night, where it turned out she was actually having her birthday party. kept it cool and stayed aloof the whole time, and while she started off acting bitchy, and i just ignored it. then halfway through the night she's trying to talk with me, sit with me, joke with me etc. then tells my co-worker (her close friend) that everything is good between us again.

these hoes man

What's up DJRajio. Need some advice.

I'm in a bit of a predicament. A while ago, while on a business trip in Vegas, I encountered some girl on the dance floor. Went back to her room, she gives me head, and then tried to get me to have sex with her without a condom (NOPE!). I slept over and left for work the next morning.

It turns out she is actually in the same industry as me, which is a relatively small circle. I figured this was fine, as I didn't really play her out or call her a skank, I just treated it as what it was, a drunk hook-up.

Now I'm starting to encounter this girl more often. And I guess she is embarrassed, or mad at me, or something, because now she gives me the evil eye and I see her talking shit about me to friends when I walk into a party/gathering. This is really throwing salt in my game. I still acknowledge her presence and try and be a decent human being, but it's getting more and more difficult and would like to put a stop to this.

What the fuck should I do?

DJRaj, what are your thoughts comments on Hong Kong/asian girls versus girls in other parts of the world (notably the US)? or do you just agree with what was already posted a page back

Don't have much experience w/ Hong Kong beezies but fundamentally all women are the same, just need to calibrate differently for different types of cultural expectations, etc.

She invited me in, put on a movie, and sat beside me. Hinted at wanting a backrub, I started, but after a little she said she wanted to lie down and went to the other couch. I left a bit after; didn't want to pass out and have an entire student house of strangers to deal with awkwardly in the morning.

She wanted to fuck you as soon as she invited you in.

Everything else was just sugarcoating for you to make the move.

But I would never fuck such a girl.

lets see if ive learned anything...

be spontaneous and fun, invite her out to join you for something cool. booze is a plus. never forget the booze. she has to have an excuse for herself, right?

but honestly if shes your friend and shes single, yet wont fuck you, then shes probably not attracted to you. theres no point in getting out of friend zone, just use her to get you other girls.

so i got with this english girl on friday and everything is going wonderful

I am 30 minutes into fucking her, I made here cum a least twice and working her gspot pretty well she says ''stop im going to pee". I said something like "no you're not, just let it", obviously she wasn't going to pee but she says "what??" gives me a weird look and everything stops there and shes gone like 10 minutes later

Keeeg,

If you care/if she comes back around, get her REALLY relaxed, full body massage, and hit the erogenous zones more than u normally might. Maybe try and explain whats happening(?), and that she's not gonna pee, but basically ejaculate a non urine fluid. This seems to be a kind of tipping point and girls that can't just kind of "let go" will pull away and miss out. God speed.

Met a girl at a party last Saturday. Decent convo, didn't linger around too much. Got her #, know she isn't busy Saturday.

What next? Full on "grab dinner" or "go drink a little"? Not doing anything isn't as much an option bc I'm sure I won't run into her again.

Oh, and it might rain Sat and she isn't asian

Met a girl at a party last Saturday. Decent convo, didn't linger around too much. Got her #, know she isn't busy Saturday.

What next? Full on "grab dinner" or "go drink a little"? Not doing anything isn't as much an option bc I'm sure I won't run into her again.

Oh, and it might rain Sat and she isn't asian

Are non-asian like gremlins or something?