Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

listen to DJ flame.... he speaks truth about them chinese ladies..

dun let the shyness deceive you... probably horny as hell..

Ken, where did you get that 1k hkd estimate for a date? loll..

1K HKD/Date is considered peasant status already dude. Enterance alone to some clubs are already 200-300 bucks per pax. Drinks are ridiculously expensive. And count the dinners, and taxi rides to send her back, I'd say more than 1K.

i was hanging with this girl the other day and its hard for me to tell if shes feeling the friend vibe or likes me and wants more but wants to take it slow

she kept on hinting if her sister was gonna be at home or not (shes like my sis might not come home or come home late).

we didnt do anything but i held her hand for a bit and i felt all the signals were mixed

when i walked her to the subway stop, im like im going home, she asks me "you sure"

i was like yah, ill talk to you later.

was that a shit test?

yea it seems like it was. she wants you to display interest verbally, which usually is never a good thing for you. She already knows you are interested.
I think she can view this too ways (subsconciously). Either you weren't confident enough to close the deal, or you weren't that interested. Never fall into that verbal confirmation trap. What was the real reason you didn't go with her to seal the deal?

How do you deal with a girlfriend's bitchass friends?

The girl i've been with has a really fucked up good friend who loves bitching about me behind my back because 'I spend too much time with her', among other stupid reasons. This has been going on for a REALLY loooooooong time now but I've been totally quiet about it. All this until one day she openly insults me on her facebook page, and i actually hit back with harsher insults. All my girl said was something along the lines of 'dont talk about him like that pls' which was really pathetic.

What's a real man to do?

Should i have kept my mouth shut and taken the bitchassness?

Should i have stood up for myself?

Never been in a situation like this before, and my girlfriend is actually upset at me for retaliating.

Am i wrong or right? help plz!!!!

so I've been meeting girls like crazy, I've gotten plenty of numbers in last couple of weeks, but for some reason I'm super hesitant to ever invite any of them out with me and my friends cause of disparate social groups, etc. - or should I try to go out with them and their friends? I don't really know what I'm asking here, in all reality.

Guest why?wolf

Me and my Girlfriend of a few months just broke up. I am a little confused as to why though we never fought had tons in common and dated for a while before we decided to be exclusive. She told me that she felt that the distance was too much and that we were just in different points of our lives. I said I understand and all when we broke up. The next day though it just bothered me so we met up and talked further and opened up to her about how i felt about all this and I felt good about things afterward. I haven't talked to her since we talked the second time. Its been a week and I am just trying to wait it out and see if she contacts me, she said she still wanted to hang out and be friends. My question is have i already played me hand by telling her how I felt about our break-up?

so I've been meeting girls like crazy, I've gotten plenty of numbers in last couple of weeks, but for some reason I'm super hesitant to ever invite any of them out with me and my friends cause of disparate social groups, etc. - or should I try to go out with them and their friends? I don't really know what I'm asking here, in all reality.

why do you have to include your guys's friends at all? why not just you and a girl

why?wolf why? its over....

jeep-if you go hang out with her and her friends you have to bring high energy and make them think that you are a good addition to thier crew. Don't be shy, and make them invite you to thier next function. If her friends like youthen you're in. Im not too sure about rolling with your crew tho.

Me and my Girlfriend of a few months just broke up. I am a little confused as to why though we never fought had tons in common and dated for a while before we decided to be exclusive. She told me that she felt that the distance was too much and that we were just in different points of our lives. I said I understand and all when we broke up. The next day though it just bothered me so we met up and talked further and opened up to her about how i felt about all this and I felt good about things afterward. I haven't talked to her since we talked the second time. Its been a week and I am just trying to wait it out and see if she contacts me, she said she still wanted to hang out and be friends. My question is have i already played me hand by telling her how I felt about our break-up?

move on man, you played your hand, ball's in her court. if you contact her you might seem desperate, and no girl likes that. Basically, from my experience, the "friends" angle thing is dependent on how good friends you might have been before or developed into. few months isn't that long in the grand scheme of things, and you can be civil and on good terms without seeming desperate. I had a similar experience a few months ago. Move along

its hard for me to tell if shes feeling the friend vibe or likes me and wants more but wants to take it slow

Man, stop being reactive and start being PROACTIVE. Who gives a fuck if she's like you or not, just do what you want to do. If she's into you she'll make it very obvious by accepting your advances and making time for you.

The girl i've been with has a really fucked up good friend who loves bitching about me behind my back because 'I spend too much time with her', among other stupid reasons. This has been going on for a REALLY loooooooong time now but I've been totally quiet about it. All this until one day she openly insults me on her facebook page, and i actually hit back with harsher insults. All my girl said was something along the lines of 'dont talk about him like that pls' which was really pathetic.

What's a real man to do?

Never been in a situation like this before, and my girlfriend is actually upset at me for retaliating.

Ignore it.

Why stoop to their level?

Inevitably the more successful you become in life, the more haters and jealous people will come into your life.

Treat her the same way you would treat anyone else.

My question is have i already played me hand by telling her how I felt about our break-up?

Yeah pretty much. Should have kept quiet. Like I said before whenever a girlfriend breakups with you she wants confirmation that she made the right decision and you opening your heart sealed the deal.

I think she can view this too ways (subsconciously). Either you weren't confident enough to close the deal, or you weren't that interested. Never fall into that verbal confirmation trap. What was the real reason you didn't go with her to seal the deal?

im crashing on a futon til the end of the month so got no privacy here (unless my roomate is out) until i move out for OCT 1

her place has kinda the same problem and she didnt have a bed, regardless im not super into her in terms of dating, but itd be nice to smash .

Man, stop being reactive and start being PROACTIVE. Who gives a fuck if she's like you or not, just do what you want to do. If she's into you she'll make it very obvious by accepting your advances and making time for you.

real talk

yea i know this im not losing sleep over it

Cos I'm one, and I'm living in Asia currently...well not always the case, but those english speaking ones tend to jock Western-born pple. So you're probably sitting on a goldmine. Just learn a little of the local language/culture and it should be easy.

ABC's in China get nothing compared to white foreigners.

I generally feel bad for ABCs; they are assumed to be the same as everybody else until whoever speaks to them discovers that they can't speak Chinese and looks at them with disgust and disapproval

I generally feel bad for ABCs; they are assumed to be the same as everybody else until whoever speaks to them discovers that they can't speak Chinese and looks at them with disgust and disapproval

this is very true.

only in hk/singapore of any of those places do you get beezys all over your peen if you're any sort of "X"BCs.

jeep-if you go hang out with her and her friends you have to bring high energy and make them think that you are a good addition to thier crew. Don't be shy, and make them invite you to thier next function. If her friends like youthen you're in. Im not too sure about rolling with your crew tho.

I gotta co-sign on this.

Was talking to my friend, her friends came out of the washroom, i wasn't into them but just super bored so I decided to go for supper with them. I kept cracking funny-interesting stuff etc and yea pretty soon we were talking like old buddies.

Managed to make out with one afterwards. Hahaha.

So better step your mouth game up boys.

all my white foreigner exchange friends aren't gettin shit LOL

must be a hong kong thing

Fuck that, don't tell the cunt to die, but don't be soft and let it pass.

What's a real man to do?

im crashing on a futon til the end of the month so got no privacy here (unless my roomate is out) until i move out for OCT 1

her place has kinda the same problem and she didnt have a bed, regardless im not super into her in terms of dating, but itd be nice to smash .

real talk

yea i know this im not losing sleep over it

Djrajio always pretty much on point. Lead the interaction. Forget about dating, relationship don't form until after sex anyway.

dear DjRajio,

here's the situation- few weeks ago i drunk hooked up with this girl on my hall, didn't smash but got at some titties etc.

week later i started smashing this other girl, also on my hall, and that's still going on, we've talked several times and clearly defined it as a non-exclusive casual thing.

first girl is cool with it, still friends, but today i got some intel that she really wants to get with me. is there any way i can pull off smashing two girls on the same hall, notably my hall? how should i go about handling this?

also, while we're at it, there's another girl all the way across campus who's been trying to get at me, but i think she's a jesus freak. pursue?

and, there's a different girl i've hooked up with a few times and she's definite wifey-status. i'm not getting into a relationship for at least a few months, i decided, so how should i handle this? i'm not trying to lead her on and then eventually just fuck her over

WWDjRD?

sincerely,

heartofsawdust