Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Where I was going with this is I was wondering if, considering that people are shorter in Japland, your height becomes less of a liability to women there.

I think we discussed this before and you just said you wear boots in the states.

I suppose so. But I think its makes such a insignificant difference all things being equal. There are plenty of hot short girls in the states and tall girls looking for a confident man. Honestly really I think anyone who pegs their height as a reason why they can't get women is really weak.

at what age did everything start clicking for you? or maybe how many girls/relationships it took would be a better measurement.

Things started to really "click" when I turned 24 or really after I dumped my psycho 33 year old ex-ex gf.

^^^^ ew. :\

"Little people" are as much a human being like you and I. They talk, eat, dress like us and yes, they have feelings too! So don't be a mofo prejudice bout it man. That's fuckin dwarfism, if that's even a word.

Besides, like raj said, you could flip em, turn em around easily, which is always a plus point, IMHO.

Just got dumped by first serious gf almost 4 years

i sort of broke up with her a month ago but then got back together, then she decides shes unhappy when i decide i want her

fack timing... so shes gone right

prob is now i dont have a crew, all i did was hang with her

how do i get my life back

Just got dumped by first serious gf almost 4 years

i sort of broke up with her a month ago but then got back together, then she decides shes unhappy when i decide i want her

fack timing... so shes gone right

prob is now i dont have a crew, all i did was hang with her

how do i get my life back

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn.

You did everything wrong with this situation man.

First off, you broke up with her for a reason and as a man you gotta make that decision FINAL.

Don't be a pussy about this shit.

If its over, ITS OVER.

Don't take a woman back unless there's seriously a good reason for it because she GONNA LOSE RESPECT FOR YOU if you broke up with her cuz you "FELT LIKE IT" or had some WISSY WASHY EXCUSE.

IF YOU AREN'T HAPPY IN A RELATIONSHIP END IT.

ITS FAR BETTER FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH AND GROWTH.

So you dump her and what do women do when they get dumped.

THEY TRY EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO GET BACK WITH YOU.

But its for the wrong reason man.

It's an ego thing.

Why?

Because if it wasn't she would have recognized that things weren't working before hand and made the necessary changes to prevent this from happening.

Women aren't dumb.

They can read you a mile away.

She knew this was coming and now that her ego was hurt she wants validation that she's still desirable and that YOU'RE THE ONE THAT MADE THE MISTAKE.

And lo and behold she dumps you.

And now you got no friends.

Jesus christ man.

How is that possible?

You seriously spent everyday waking day with this girl and neglected all your other social connections?

I only barely stand seeing my girl more than twice a week at most.

Not because I don't care for her.

It's just I got other things going in my life: work, my bros, volunteering, working out, self-study, surfing, etc.

You've learned a valuable lesson from this.

Now go pick yourself up and stop being a dick to your past friends.

ayo dj, can you give a quick EDU on what you do for RIDICULOUSLY shy girls? (bonus points if you can structure it towards a du (me) that isnt very talkative, but I do have a basic understanding and experience of game and "spinning plates". Usually I let girls do most of the talking, but if she shy and im not talkative nothing gonna happen amirite?)

See earlier post aka "buy her LV / Coach / Burberry / Gucci / Prada/ Chanel". (10)

Chinese beezies are suckers for this shit.

Lucky I can speak English and Chinese well...need to learn Jap tho.

Also most chinese girls are crazy over ABCs or CBCs. Pls keep that in mind.

I dunno.. I'm never really that keen on buying girls lavish gifts, as it just sends the wrong message, right off the bat. Unless, of course, its for special occasions like bithday, or she made a deal bout swallowing it, provided that I buy her a gucci/LV bag etc.

See earlier post aka "buy her LV / Coach / Burberry / Gucci / Prada/ Chanel". Chinese beezies are suckers for this shit.

10 CHAR.

LOL du i think you need to read the sarcasm between my words.

Just for the record, unless she gives head, please don't follow my "gifting" advice"

AHAHAHA can't believe someone thought i was serious.

I'm serious about the ABC part tho. and the lux-whore chink beezies.

peace.

LOL fuck that i wouldnt get her a lv/gucci/prada even if she promised head

Not too sure about the whole chinese beezies being into ABCs and CBCs, but i've only been here for 2 weeks and mostly kick it with other exchange kids, where you gettin this thought from, cause i heard it before i came to hong kong too

sometimes i think they are afraid of the ABC/CBC, or am i just not meeting hot enough chanks?

EDIT: probably moreso for the ABC than the CBC

See earlier post aka "buy her LV / Coach / Burberry / Gucci / Prada/ Chanel". Chinese beezies are suckers for this shit.

10 CHAR.

fyi you indicate sarcasm with a number from 0 to 10 usually in parenthesis, saying 10CHAR didn't make any sense at all in your post. as that is used to fill up the minimum required 10 characters you need to type in order to be able to post

Not too sure about the whole chinese beezies being into ABCs and CBCs, but i've only been here for 2 weeks and mostly kick it with other exchange kids, where you gettin this thought from, cause i heard it before i came to hong kong too

sometimes i think they are afraid of the ABC/CBC, or am i just not meeting hot enough chanks?

EDIT: probably moreso for the ABC than the CBC

Cos I'm one, and I'm living in Asia currently...well not always the case, but those english speaking ones tend to jock Western-born pple. So you're probably sitting on a goldmine. Just learn a little of the local language/culture and it should be easy.

This one girl hits me back up after we havent spoken since january; complains about love and how she was dumped over the summer. Clearly its a sign she is desperate for some sort of comfort. I wasnt exactly on her top 5 people to talk to back in january. But I figured time heals everything and I look at this situation as a good opportunity for getting dick wetted, I think of it as the injured deer looking to get put out of misery.

I told her that she should come over this weekend to chill out and watch movie accompanied by drinking 30 dollar bottle of central french wine and she agreed.

I got the wine choice down pact, but film wise; no clue. Any suggestions on the film to further implicate getting my dick wetted?

This one girl hits me back up after we havent spoken since january; complains about love and how she was dumped over the summer. Clearly its a sign she is desperate for some sort of comfort. I wasnt exactly on her top 5 people to talk to back in january. But I figured time heals everything and I look at this situation as a good opportunity for getting dick wetted, I think of it as the injured deer looking to get put out of misery.

I told her that she should come over this weekend to chill out and watch movie accompanied by drinking 30 dollar bottle of central french wine and she agreed.

I got the wine choice down pact, but film wise; no clue. Any suggestions on the film to further implicate getting my dick wetted?

lolol

10 char

teeth_movie_poster_comedy.jpg

Cos I'm one, and I'm living in Asia currently...well not always the case, but those english speaking ones tend to jock Western-born pple. So you're probably sitting on a goldmine. Just learn a little of the local language/culture and it should be easy.

all requirement you posted are met, is there any differences in how you run ya game though? Or am I just going to have to keep experimenting

all requirement you posted are met, is there any differences in how you run ya game though? Or am I just going to have to keep experimenting

Like rajio said, no difference. Chinese are mostly shy, you gotta make the 1st move and be a little more talkative, thats about it.

But once you know them for like3-4 weeks, they are quite willing to do anything. yea.

Holla.

Like rajio said, no difference. Chinese are mostly shy, you gotta make the 1st move and be a little more talkative, thats about it.

But once you know them for like3-4 weeks, they are quite willing to do anything. yea.

Holla.

3-4 weeks, that's like at the very least 10 dates, multiply that by $1000HKD, that's almost 2G already.

Doubt that kev is willing to spend that much, judging from what I've read so far.

Dats a long time and I just remembered the grl I made out wit at the club is in the same class as this shy chick wit me LOL

Only looking for something that isn't time-consuming, and least of all pricy.

Better off get a 6 pack and head to mongkok, its much cheaper dude :cool:

Shy girl - 3 to 4 weeks

Club girl - 1 week, maybe 1 night

Feel me?

I actually have more success hitting on white women in asia (play the exotic foreigner angle), but I like my white women soooooooo

Anyways Chinese girls need more effort to get in bed, because they're more conservative. Until they start turning 24+ and know what they want.

Lol I got a very stupid rule but I tend to go for those who smoke or have tattoos, they're always more open to more things...