Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

djrajio, this girl i really like is coming to visit me come november, i really like this girl and have been talking to her for a while now. currentyly i plan on making her favorite meals and desserts and taking her to her favorite shops/ touring nyc and having thanksgiving together but i want to do something special, advice?

Wtf happened to you and your "amazing" gf?

And wtf would you do all this shit for a girl that 's not even your gf.

I would never do any of this shit for a girl who isn't emotionally invested in me and even my ex-gfs I never did all this shit for them at one time.

It's too much and it will chase her away.

Keep it light and casual.

You seem like a complete emotional trainwreck based on your posts on this board.

Wtf happened to you and your "amazing" gf?

And wtf would you do all this shit for a girl that 's not even your gf.

I would never do any of this shit for a girl who isn't emotionally invested in me and even my ex-gfs I never did all this shit for them at one time.

It's too much and it will chase her away.

Keep it light and casual.

You seem like a complete emotional trainwreck based on your posts on this board.

thanks for the constructive criticism!

djrajio, I live in utah. My college is +80% mormon. I don't want to date them, most of them don't want to date me. The problem: I haven't had a girlfriend in 3 years, whats a guy to do? Wait till I graduate next semester?

djrajio, I live in utah. My college is +80% mormon. I don't want to date them, most of them don't want to date me. The problem: I haven't had a girlfriend in 3 years, whats a guy to do? Wait till I graduate next semester?

I would probably move to a more diverse community/area or try online dating if you it gets that bad.

dear djrajio

cant seem to get this girl in bed, i think shes heard too many stories about me and the persona i send across probably just confirms that, thinking of changing to sincere nice guy to seem "legit".

thoughts?

Hmmm. I'd rather have a girl reject me because she thinks I'm a "bad boy" selfish jerk rather than a nice guy.

Dear Djrajio,

I really don't know what to do with this girl. We seem to be hitting it off quite well, and I'm really starting to like her. I don't think I've ever met a girl as real as her. We seem to have the same logic My friend says she likes me too, considering that she points me out to be not like other guys, and how she was really open with me initially about her previous relationship, which is unusual for her since she usually keeps to herself with new people. I guess my question is where do I stand with her now? I suck with these things so I can't even say. I want to ask her out but I don't know what is stopping me from doing so- oh, I've never had a gf by the way... I've came close on several occasions, but pussied out. I don't want to fuck up this one.

oh, I've never had a gf by the way... I've came close on several occasions, but pussied out. I don't want to fuck up this one.

Hi Commbat,

Well I hate to break it you but I am more than 99% sure you'll fuck it up no matter what I tell you.

In fact, pm me your paypal and I'll personally send you $50 dollars and if I am wrong you can keep it.

U know why I am so confident?

Because of this quote:

"I don't want to fuck up this one"

Frankly you are already too emotionally invested in this woman who has reciprocating nothing of similar level. You are too outcome dependent.

The emotional investment and outcome dependency will cause you to do things and behave in ways and say things that will make you less of a challenge and destroy whatever attraction she might have had with you.

There's no "fail safe" way to ask out or pursue a woman.

You will fail.

Many times with many gorgeous "she was the perfect one" women.

I've been rejected by hundreds of women, many of which I thought where a perfect match personality, looks, etc. wise.

But the key is to remember that without high risk there is no high reward.

You need to learn to embrace and accept the fact that this may fail.

And also understand there are millions of woman in this world and another great catch will come.

When you've developed that inner confidence in yourself and acceptance that you cannot control the risks outside of your control you'll be more successful with women.

djrajio ive got another one to throw your way.

How should i approach this situation: Ive known a girl for a few weeks, she's a little interested and vise versa. Most interaction i've had with her suggest she's a cool girl. However, ive known her friends (girls) & ex for longer and by the way they talk about her she seems like bad news for guys - an ok friend but bad to date. they use words like succubus and 'soul eater.' Do i bite the bullet (and bring on the drama of my friends going 'wtf' and her ex saying 'dude, thats messed up') and show more interest or heed their warnings and lie low?

Ima quote from one of my all time favorite song., just

"beat it".

PS: Wash socks every 2 days, otherwise they get to stiff.

djrajio ive got another one to throw your way.

How should i approach this situation: Ive known a girl for a few weeks, she's a little interested and vise versa. Most interaction i've had with her suggest she's a cool girl. However, ive known her friends (girls) & ex for longer and by the way they talk about her she seems like bad news for guys - an ok friend but bad to date. they use words like succubus and 'soul eater.' Do i bite the bullet (and bring on the drama of my friends going 'wtf' and her ex saying 'dude, thats messed up') and show more interest or heed their warnings and lie low?

what does your gut say?

5'10 / 5'11?

Current girl I'm dating is like 5'9 ish (kinda difficult to tell from the pic).

roppspic.jpg

*always a roppongi gaijin/foreigner concept

is that the beezy we saw at the bull (or whatever it was called).

the bar down the street from club asia?

What's the shortest?

I find 'little people' appealing!

besides, they make your junk looks bigger cause of their tiny hands, lol.

I personally think they are very 'next' level.

Hmm, dunno.

I have a friend who exclusively dates short girls.

He likes "flipping" them in bed.

is that the beezy we saw at the bull (or whatever it was called).

the bar down the street from club asia?

Yep. We were all together and her and her friend stopped by before we went to that fashion party at Micro-cosmos. She rejected me like 4-5 times since January. I finally got her. Feels good.

Quality girls its about the same.

If you want low quality women than Japland may be easier as a foreigner.

Where I was going with this is I was wondering if, considering that people are shorter in Japland, your height becomes less of a liability to women there.

I think we discussed this before and you just said you wear boots in the states.