Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

I dont get that either.

There has been this one or two instances where i've taken a certain females that i'm interested in, to dinner or lunch and when the bill comes. She insists on paying for her part. Could this be a tall tale sign that she is not interested or is she just not wanting me to buy her the meal?

too many things it could mean to give you a definitive answer on this. you should be able to judge from other indicators much better.

interest aside, i'd take it as a good personality trait if a girl was wanting to pay for her half.

so i briefly met a girl (briefly enough that either of us could forget it happened), should i pretend that i forgot about meeting her next time i "meet" her? im thinking it would be beneficial for me if she remembered me and i pretend that i forgot her

what happened to "fun date ideas/suggestions" ?? (0)

This thread was never about fun date ideas and happy feely. You can waste your time in the superconfessional to get suggestions from the chumps over there.

I was thinking about the nice guy philosophy and i came to the conclusion that most nice guys bring the comfort to the girls they pursue but never bring the intent. So they always turn off their sexuality thinking thats the way to attract a girl. So I need to mend my previous statement and say that "Nice guys with no intent finish last".

Going to another country for exchange, and met this chick through facebook group. She emails me if I plan to go anywhere before school starts around early september. She said she will have a plan in 2 days, I said sure. But havent heard anything for like 6 days. WTF do i do.

Going to another country for exchange, and met this chick through facebook group. She emails me if I plan to go anywhere before school starts around early september. She said she will have a plan in 2 days, I said sure. But havent heard anything for like 6 days. WTF do i do.

Call her, ask her out, if she agrees, case closed, if not, move on.

Why not wait until you get to the foreign country and just message her that you arrived and wanna hang out?

Seems pointless to begin a dialogue if you are thousands of miles away.

That's what I have done, but the thing was she asked me to go to this city with her thats about 500km away from the school. So maybe we need to plan ahead.

what happened to "fun date ideas/suggestions" ?? (0)

Actually I'll be nice and give you a date suggestion that has always worked well with me.

Lot's of department stores and exclusive boutiques have private sales every season for their best customers. In particular Barney's New York does a private sale every three months for its members. Typically you'll get a flyer in the mail regarding the event a week or two before and its usually valid for two people. I like inviting a girl along for a first/second date. It works well because

1) it demonstrates subtle high-value since you got an "exclusive vip members only invite to a secret limited-time event" 2) most guys never invite women to events like this

3) women love fashion and you can have her help you shop and get her opinion

4) she can actually find a good deal on clothes

5) if you do it in the afternoon, you can segway into a light dinner then drinks

6) you can insist on her wearing whatever she bought next time you meet; i.e. she'll unconsciously associate the good feelings of the date w/ the item she bought and it keeps the dialogue/running joke going even after the date

That's what I have done, but the thing was she asked me to go to this city with her thats about 500km away from the school. So maybe we need to plan ahead.

Maybe you should take control of the dynamic and stop asking her what SHE wants to do and start doing what YOU want to do.

I think that only white girls with strong middle class WASP upbringings or their socio-economic Japanese counterparts would be able to go on a date shopping for clothes like that (no matter how cheap they are on sale) and understand that you aren't going to actually buy the jawnz for them.

If you offered something like that up to a k-beezy, your date would either be over in 45 minutes or you'd be out a G or so and still not get to fuck.

Actually I'll be nice and give you a date suggestion that has always worked well with me.

Lot's of department stores and exclusive boutiques have private sales every season for their best customers. In particular Barney's New York does a private sale every three months for its members. Typically you'll get a flyer in the mail regarding the event a week or two before and its usually valid for two people. I like inviting a girl along for a first/second date. It works well because

1) it demonstrates subtle high-value since you got an "exclusive vip members only invite to a secret limited-time event" 2) most guys never invite women to events like this

3) women love fashion and you can have her help you shop and get her opinion

4) she can actually find a good deal on clothes

5) if you do it in the afternoon, you can segway into a light dinner then drinks

6) you can insist on her wearing whatever she bought next time you meet; i.e. she'll unconsciously associate the good feelings of the date w/ the item she bought and it keeps the dialogue/running joke going even after the date

damn, this is smooth as toj varsity lambskins man

djrajio, what kind of girls have you taken on a sale-date like that? i'm talking about social status, age, race, etc. because i feel that many, if not most, of the girls i know would have one of two reactions to the date: 1) not be able to afford the clothes and feel embarrassed, or 2) think i'm less masculine for being into fashion/shopping

seems like a good date though, if you bring the right type of girl

I think that only white girls with strong middle class WASP upbringings or their socio-economic Japanese counterparts would be able to go on a date shopping for clothes like that (no matter how cheap they are on sale) and understand that you aren't going to actually buy the jawnz for them.

If you offered something like that up to a k-beezy, your date would either be over in 45 minutes or you'd be out a G or so and still not get to fuck.

Seriously, if you take most black or latino women to something like this, they are expecting to leave with a full shopping bag.

that LV bag is pricey