Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

^^^ even more jaded than SAs. SAs don't generally get hit on, but hostesses/bartenders etc., have dozens of drunk or nearly drunk dudes trying to get into their respective pants.

Yes, the world needs more BIG 4 accounting + CPA + MBA douche bags. I can't tell you how many times I've run into these types flashing their Ernst Young or KPMG cards like they are gods gift to man thinking we'll ooh and ahh...

Would relationship start better off as like friends then eventually develop into something more or let the girl know that you're interested from the get go?

Are you serious?

I should neg you for asking this question.

What's the first rule of sales:

Always assume the sale unless proven otherwise.

^^whoops.

thread is becoming gold for virgins

game's been out of whack for years. so i offically consider myself noob/chump status.

question: i know these 2 girls are into me. but thing is they are best buddies. assuming i get anywhere with one and things go south, would it be wise to go for the other chick?

Yes, the world needs more BIG 4 accounting + CPA + MBA douche bags. I can't tell you how many times I've run into these types flashing their Ernst Young or KPMG cards like they are gods gift to man thinking we'll ooh and ahh...

hmm I found them to be boring, humble people, with the exception of the occasional hot latina cpa.

Yo so I got this pretty good dilemma goin on. I've always gone after one girl at a time..meaning I've never gone on dates with a couple girls, but I was just featured in this a magazine in their summer dating issue and got a handful of girls to go on dates with. Any tips for juggling this shit?

I mean, I'm playing email tag with them so I can weed out the girls I don't want to go on dates with, but there are already about 4 really good potential girls.

If I decide to really pursue one whats the best way to tell off the other chicks? I figured just not responding anymore would be a quick way but that seems like a dick move.

Yo so I got this pretty good dilemma goin on. I've always gone after one girl at a time..meaning I've never gone on dates with a couple girls, but I was just featured in this a magazine in their summer dating issue and got a handful of girls to go on dates with. Any tips for juggling this shit?

I mean, I'm playing email tag with them so I can weed out the girls I don't want to go on dates with, but there are already about 4 really good potential girls.

If I decide to really pursue one whats the best way to tell off the other chicks? I figured just not responding anymore would be a quick way but that seems like a dick move.

fuck as many of them as u can and just go with the flow until u find one u wanna keep