Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

And yo, for you youngin's that still don't know.

Getting bitches is like trading.

You take small losses, getting out of positions that go against your way/direction, but ride your winners hard.

I think I got rejected 20-30 times in the last two months.

I went to Club Camelot Saturday and tried macking on these two bitches. And then they think they are clever and shit, shit testing to see if I'm a chump by asking me to buy them drinks. Hahaha. Anyways I play along, and were waiting in line and one of the bitches says she gotta go the bathroom. The other gets hit on my another chump. So I play it cool. Buy myself a water and leave em in line. I run into them later in the night and they are like 最低!!!! You asshole. Stupid bitches I'm not some young 18yr old rookie. Duhhh, I'm not buying you drinks.

Yo so my boys and I now tell bitches were english teachers to see their reaction. We tell em we used to work for Nova and now somehow we were able to get balla status jobs in finance working for top banks n' shit and go from living in Chiba and Saitama to living in Roppongi Hills and Midtown. Funny thing is these bitches can put 2 and 2 together. Like how the fuck you go from 2 hours out in chiba to $10,000 a month bachelor pad in Midtown_!? Just cracks us up.

I told one girl last Saturday my job is to sharpen wooden pencils.

Like I have a razor blade and I manually make the ends of wooden pencils sharp all day long.

I told them I've been a apprentice for 3 years and now will be taking over the family business.

She believed the entire story.

Hahaha.

I told one girl last Saturday my job is to sharpen wooden pencils.

Like I have a razor blade and I manually make the ends of wooden pencils sharp all day long.

I told them I've been a apprentice for 3 years and now will be taking over the family business.

She believed the entire story.

Hahaha.

All sorts of manual "artisanal" shit be viable nowadays. Tell bitches that pencils is the new denimz. U be passing on lost Okinawan pencil shaving techniques and make bank selling that shit to boutiques.

Never talk about politics, religion, environmentalism, giving back to society, etc with women. Because if you are on the wrong side of the argument it could backfire and kill the attraction...

Actually I never understood why some men want women that can discuss politics, religion with.

If they want to stimulate their mind, that's what the library is for.

This really depends on your race and what type of parents they are.

But the easiest solution is to bring the most delicious home cooking of your race/ethnicity to the family dinner.

In the beginning stages of knowing a chick, do you feel that buying balla shit for yourself will get you almost as much pussy as buying balla shit for her? Like if we walk into the store and I pick up a $1200 bag for myself and nothing for her, will this still be impressive enough to accelerate getting fucked vs having to buy her some shit?

No.

Buying expensive shit for yourself in front of a girl just to impress her will make you look insecure and a major douche bag.

And the converse is also bad. Buying expensive shit for a girl to impress her will make you look insecure and a major douche bag.

Remember that money != getting laid

It's not how much you spend but how to spend what you do have.

If the girls parents were Korean, fried chicken would actually work well, provided you bring a well-aged scotch to down it with in shots. (always a doing $30 shots at home concept) italians, yeah no.

Never talk about politics, religion, environmentalism, giving back to society, etc with women. Because if you are on the wrong side of the argument it could backfire and kill the attraction...

Actually I never understood why some men want women that can discuss politics, religion with.

If they want to stimulate their mind, that's what the library is for.

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

chill I can't agree with you here playa

i've smashed plenty of chicks who had completely opposite political views

I was on vacation and I met this german chick from spain that was telling me about how she couldn't deal with muslims/arabs and long story short I schooled her on how ignorant that was and smashed later that night, and she proceeded to leave me tons of text/pic messages months after I left even offered to house me if I ever came thru to spain

hoes in different continents concept

but I feel you on that i don't want a "women to stimulate my mind" tip, only when it comes to the jumpoffs but when i'm looking to settle down that's certainly on my list of attributes

a lot of hoes love the intellectual ish

SOMETIMES its ok to disagree with women.

I think what drraijio means is that since those are always touchy subjects and its better to pass on those conversations if you can.

But MOST girls don't want guys that agree with them all the time and by disagreeing it actually benefits you. But like religion and politics with a girl that is into it, it could be hit or miss.

Most girls try to change the guy that they are attracted to and when they have succeeded then they lose all attraction. Alot of guys fail this test and end up giving in to the girls demands to early. It shows that the guy has no backbone, wussy concept.

I have a question though djraj:

I think alot of my game is pretty strong except opening. how would i go about walking up to a girl im interested in?

None of that complimenting shit either. Also do i approach straight on or to the side?

How about girls in a circle of friends? I would proabably have to address the group of friends first but what could i say?

in a circle of friends you will most likely always fail unless you have wingmen

your best chance is to catch her while she's going to the bathroom or something

and I can't really help you on the opening, I usually like to open with a joke or an interesting comment depending on the surroundings

a lot of times what I do is tell the chick I think she's attractive or w/e and then give her my business card this way you can't get rejected and if she calls you know she's definitely interested in you and your chances of smashing are 85%+

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

chill I can't agree with you here playa

i've smashed plenty of chicks who had completely opposite political views

I was on vacation and I met this german chick from spain that was telling me about how she couldn't deal with muslims/arabs and long story short I schooled her on how ignorant that was and smashed later that night, and she proceeded to leave me tons of text/pic messages months after I left even offered to house me if I ever came thru to spain

hoes in different continents concept

but I feel you on that i don't want a "women to stimulate my mind" tip, only when it comes to the jumpoffs but when i'm looking to settle down that's certainly on my list of attributes

a lot of hoes love the intellectual ish

Being intellectual and having a political view are completely separate ideas man. It's ok to be intellectual. But, what you had with this german chick is a one off rather than the norm in my experience. I would say 9 times out of 10 there is MUCH MUCH more DOWN SIDE bringing these topics into discussion THAN THE UPSIDE. You feel me? There is plenty of time to have light political talk over a cigarette after you fuck a bitch but if you are in the business of building attraction, I've never found going the political or religious route a consistent methodology. If you have one please share.

SOMETIMES its ok to disagree with women.

I think what drraijio means is that since those are always touchy subjects and its better to pass on those conversations if you can.

But MOST girls don't want guys that agree with them all the time and by disagreeing it actually benefits you. But like religion and politics with a girl that is into it, it could be hit or miss.

Most girls try to change the guy that they are attracted to and when they have succeeded then they lose all attraction. Alot of guys fail this test and end up giving in to the girls demands to early. It shows that the guy has no backbone, wussy concept.

You've got the building blocks and concept right but just to be clear: If you are in the business of disagreeing with a woman just for the intent to show you have a backbone, you got it all wrong. But if you genuinely disagree with the comment/idea, then yes by all means.

Your comment on most girls trying to change the guy is more related to women already in a relationship with a guy. And its on a case by case basis in my opinion.

in a circle of friends you will most likely always fail unless you have wingmen

your best chance is to catch her while she's going to the bathroom or something

and I can't really help you on the opening, I usually like to open with a joke or an interesting comment depending on the surroundings

a lot of times what I do is tell the chick I think she's attractive or w/e and then give her my business card this way you can't get rejected and if she calls you know she's definitely interested in you and your chances of smashing are 85%+

This is horrible advice.

The key to all group dynamics is building rapport and envolving everyone. Demonstrating you are a fun guy, have friends, and have value. Going after girls in the bathroom is what chumps do and is creepy. The key to getting introduced to girls in a group is making connections with everyone in the group and then later asking kindly to be introduced to your target. Build rapport and then isolate and get the number or whatever.

As for openers. The best opener is simply a hi, a big smile and a positive attitude.

Finally, NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER give out your business card to a girl you are interested in. THIS IS WHAT LOSERS AND CHUMPS DO. More so for guys in ELITE professions because its makes you look more of a DOUCHE BAG. Firstly, giving your business card is just bad because she now knows where you work and could blackmail or file sexual harassment, etc if you did something improper. Secondly, it demonstrates low value. YOU NEED TO BE THE ONE ASKING FOR THE NUMBER OF THE GIRL. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. You think a hot chick who gets hit on by dozens of guys all day is gonna be desperate enough to email your WORK ADDRESS to ASK YOU OUT ON A DATE. NO FUCKING WAY. YOU ARE THE MAN SO STEP UP YOUR GAME. Fuck. It really annoys me when chumps give out their business card cuz its such fucking horrible game.

I have a question though djraj:

I think alot of my game is pretty strong except opening. how would i go about walking up to a girl im interested in?

None of that complimenting shit either. Also do i approach straight on or to the side?

How about girls in a circle of friends? I would proabably have to address the group of friends first but what could i say?

I personally think it all depends on the situation regarding the approach. I usually like to approach from the side only because to me, it doesn't show any threat to the woman. Approaching straight on for me gets a bit awkward, I don't know why. I used to be in sales, and approaching a client head on just creates discomfort and you end up losing the sale because of it (body language is critical). Building rapport and shit is important

I usually like to be on a bit of an angle when talking to a girl because as aforementioned, it shows no threat to the chick and if I wanted to leave the conversation, I'm already positioned at an angle to walk off when needed.

Djrajio probably has better advice though..

edit: Dj hit the nail on the head, "The best opener is simply a hi, a big smile and a positive attitude."

Wow. Ur racist.
cool story bro!

I was serious. :( Fried chicken makes all bonds better.

I personally think it all depends on the situation regarding the approach. I usually like to approach from the side only because to me' date=' it doesn't show any threat to the woman. Approaching straight on for me gets a bit awkward, I don't know why. I used to be in sales, and approaching a client head on just creates discomfort and you end up losing the sale because of it (body language is critical). Building rapport and shit is important

I usually like to be on a bit of an angle when talking to a girl because as aforementioned, it shows no threat to the chick and if I wanted to leave the conversation, I'm already positioned at an angle to walk off when needed.

Djrajio probably has better advice though..

edit: Dj hit the nail on the head, "The best opener is simply a hi, a big smile and a positive attitude."[/quote']

http://garra.jp/style/tailored/index.html – While I don't advocate its use as an opener (or whatever the hell that term is), magic is pretty neat. Especially when drunk.