Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

6&7s you just need to never catch feelings cuz every dude gets shit on a few times at the beginning. don't let it sour you though or you'll end up resenting (and maybe demeaning) women for years until you find the right one. you may even miss ms. right many times or never find her.

couldn't agree more on the work your way up concept

first time i had sex back in the day i spit mad game to a hot chick (sexually experienced), she brought me up to her room, tried to lay the pipe real nice, but since it was my first time it was less than mediocre, and at the end she goes huh, thats all you got?

i left in shame, made sure to practice trading junk bonds before I got back in the options market, and now i am a successful day trader

ok, if u get wit experienced chick when u inexperienced then u askin for it

key b 2 find inexperienced chicks who still look good

can b done

i kno every1 joke about virgins, but i would avoid

i never get with 1 but a couple friends have and said it b a lot of blood and crying

do not want

I'm surprised more people haven't shot down 6ixes&7evens in this thread. he's walking around with his nose in the air, but can't even get his tip wet, and freaks out around women. he sounds/acts like a boy in middle school. I wish you the best of luck , because I don't know any girls my age that would want to be around a dude who is scared silly of the pussy and is picky about it.

Sob.gif

Sob.gif

Sob.gif

Sob.gif

Honestly man, just fuck a girl already. Once you have sex you will finally realize it isn't as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. The problem is you're putting the "pussy on a pedestal". Pussy is pussy. If you're not a hunchback or some shit there is bound to be a couple girls in your life who would get down with you. They may not be that perfect girl you're looking for, but who gives a shit.

Guest jmatsu
Honestly man, just fuck a girl already. Once you have sex you will finally realize it isn't as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. The problem is you're putting the "pussy on a pedestal". Pussy is pussy. If you're not a hunchback or some shit there is bound to be a couple girls in your life who would get down with you. They may not be that perfect girl you're looking for, but who gives a shit.

just imagine the first time when 6ixes&7evens had to cross the street by himself.

it seems as if he's unconsciously and actually making the situation that much worse. like u said putting the pussy on a pedestal. hes gonna go through this self imposed ordeal just to get a girl to let him borrow her fuckbox. and when he finally gets in there, it is inevitable that his first time with another real life breathing person is gonna be whack. it usually always is.

if on the other hand you are in the moment with her, whatever that moment is, then whatever happens you will come away richer for the time.

Lolz. This seems like a nice euphemism for a random one night stand. I should tell a girl next time that she'll "come away richer" from the experience!

But on the real. My bro had a b-day party yesterday. Went to a Brazilian steakhouse (Barbacoa in Omotesando). We then proceeded to Omotesando standing-bar and run into all these Comme des Garcon sale associates drinking outside. Proceed to get one cute girl's number. My bro wants to go to Muse, so we go AGAIN (four times in four weeks). And we run into a bunch of girls that we did nomi-kai with two weeks ago. Shoot the shit. They mother-hen each other so we can penatrate their defence and then this bitch I fucked 5 months ago and used to be a bartender at Muse comes in with her friend. She plays coy, hard to get, talk to other dudes. Let it slide but towards the end she asks to put her stuff in my locker so I know I'm in. Booze her up. Take her back and do the deed. Wake up around 12:00 and she is late for work in Yokohama but can't call her boss cuz she lost her cellphone. I just now kicked her out of my apartment, took a shower, gonna go to work to check up on a simulation test, hit the gym, then head out to Ginza tonight for some huge party at Sabaku no Bara. Random night.

ARGGGGGGGGGH. FUCKING FUCK. The stupid bitch kept complaining she can't find her cellphone and it just rang underneath my bed. Fucking annoying bitches. I feel like just giving it to the police and being done with it.

guys who are not getting girls here are either 1 of these:

1) not socially active and I mean exposure to womenz is very little

2) never got it started, spend too much time/effort on jawnz

3) EQ is low

4) low self esteem

5) treat women like god

stop posting and get on with your life....look through your phone and give all the pussies in there a SMS asking them out, have a coffee/ a meal/ hang out at mall.

How old are you 6&7? I dun think its too late for you

well, at least the hyundais got you from point A to B. what is considered a luxury car that is of korean origin?

a hyundai genesis? smooth ride, looks a bit like a s550 and has good warranty. if there was a girl comparable to one i wouldn't mind fucking her.