6ixes&7evens

Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

4,344 posts in this topic

I am a virgin but, i have high standards. How do i get a chick thats way out of my league to fuck me?

I am a virgin but, i have high standards. How do i get a chick thats way out of my league to fuck me?

$$$$$$$$$$

yo, word of advice, if you're a virgin, it's best to not start off banging hot chicks. get your experience with ugly girls, then work your way up.

yo, word of advice, if you're a virgin, it's best to not start off banging hot chicks. get your experience with ugly girls, then work your way up.

im not u i dont fuck ugly bitches

but yeah djrajio's every answer will be related to stacks

and if you cant figure that out on ur own idk what 2 tell u

im not u i dont fuck ugly bitches

you're not fucking any bitches, son, that's what this whole thread is about.

you're not fucking any bitches, son, that's what this whole thread is about.

dont get offended man theres alot of peeps that are willing to fuck ugly people im not one of them.

have fun when the hot girl tells all her friends you suck in bed and goes and sleeps with one of your friends. trust me, practice on a less attractive girl who has less options for a while then go find yourself a good slay.

Sixes, i'm just trying to help you out, du. don't mean to seem standoffish. . i'm just trying to save you from getting your self-esteem hurt by some hot chick who's very experienced and has taken a million cocks tells you that you suck at fucking.

i'll fuck the ugly bitches if you don't want them. They be filing my taxes and taking my kids to daycare before i'm done.

would tend to disagree, explain??

edit: just read your other post, makes sense i guess

have fun when the hot girl tells all her friends you suck in bed and goes and sleeps with one of your friends. trust me, practice on a less attractive girl who has less options for a while then go find yourself a good slay.

7xc6a1s.gif

the concept is simple, really. fuck ugly chicks to gain experience. why you're wondering? because ugly chicks are more than likely to be desperate and won't care to judge you by your lack of experience. basically, ugly chicks don't care how bad you are at sex - they take whatever they can get.

hot chicks on the other hand are more likely to have slept with a whole lot more guys than an ugly chick. and guess what? those other guys ... they probably have more experience than you (not you, just speaking hypothetically).

thus, hot chicks will tell ALL their friends how bad you are - and you'll end up being the laughing stock of your school and/or workplace.

you may be shocked to hear this but a lot of hot girls have never really had it good

they tend to gravitate toward rich looking jacked up jockboyz/guidos [ll] who have never had to work for it and have no clue wtf you're supposed to do when you get a hot bitch home with you besides get them to suck your dick, let you inside and then bust one

^that sounds like bad advice (Oxy's post)

listen to this man

he has 3 girlfriends in persona 4

listen to this man

he has 3 girlfriends in persona 4

i think i need to see an actual quote of that my friend. I only got 1 Gf in persona 4 im workin on a 2nd but the girl isnt havin it

you may be shocked to hear this but a lot of hot girls have never really had it good

they tend to gravitate toward rich looking jacked up jockboyz/guidos [ll] who have never had to work for it and have no clue wtf you're supposed to do

This is some revenge of the nerds concept.

Lewis: Jocks only think about sports, nerds only think about sex.

y2KIxMQro-w

lookin 4 som reaaal crispy hood Pussey.

where`s that girl sistersuzie at. ....É É ÉÉ É