DüM

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the hate in this thread is weak.

ROAST. Love all these guys.

1) Whitney is a candy loving 12 year old who mostly posts about rainbows, unicorns, and cupcakes. she was made queen by asian-loving boys in this forum.

2) tg76 got rep for bending over in a WAYWT and posting a lot of meat in the eating thread. tease.

3) e0d9n0b5 looks like he came from a broken home. posted a lot of pictures of a bloody asshole and came out somewhere on top.

4) sistersuzie is the kind of almost goth chick you wanted to smash in high school.

and she knits. and drinks alot.

5) bouwnt is insane, people rep him because they aren't sure what else to do. when a monkey throws its feces at you, you'll probably throw it back.

6) ProfMonnitoff is a spoiled European layabout who didn't have enough charisma, panache, or money to get into an American ivy league or the top 5 posters.

7) jmatsu yells at the new kids, and everyone else. and survives someone posting the same bad look of him every other week.

8) dismalfuture is like your drunk uncle. he's probably got a hot girlfriend and a nice car, but he somehow always smells like an oriental food store and you think he is wearing the same white t shirt since the last time you saw him.

9) mass ching chang chong ching

10) dino_might is here because the gay posters made him their icon, so he eats a lot of hamburgers and grew a beard to compensate.

my neighbor (not too sane type of guy) put his *feces* in a bottle six years ago as part of an elaborate "prank" to this one girl but never used it, and so now he has what I think is the most potent jankem in the state

um ebay that shit for mad profit

i hate destructo disk though to be completely honest, kid starts shit with me for no reason cause i have no "swagger" and it's such a fucking played conversation, 1 sec i'll go buy a dslr and instantly have swagger you stupid mother fucker, get outta here. real beef is real.

scott, I really feel bad for you. you are the most oblivious motherfucker i have ever had the displeasure of trying to ignore on the internet.

i once thought you were just some confused newcomer just trying to make friends and learn the ropes. i have since come to realize that you are the bane of my existence, and the existence of this forum. you epitomize everything wrong that could ever arise from someone using the internet.

you're sickeningly nice to every person on the forum you come into contact with, and since nobody else on here seems to have the dignity to call out a brown-nosing moron when they see one, you interpret not being rejected as being accepted -- feeding into your delusions of grandeur.

well scott, the jig is up. nobody likes you. you would be amazed by the amount of rep I've received from a wide variety of members simply for hating on you. if there are people on here who genuinely do like you, that's their perrogative, but one that truly baffles me. i don't know how anyone could stand a lame sheep-ass bitch such as yourself.

thumbs up man, i really don't feel like getting into a lame ass fight with you about stupid shit. we agree to disagree, and i'm not some fucking brown noser, i'm just a nice person, but you can get fucked. and sero 1 thats your choice.

if someone on here like mrip or GBC or you don't like me thats your choice but i could frankly give 2 shits what the fuck you think of me. continue hating because i'm still not gonna care tomorrow, and the next day, and the next. you can neg rep me for the rest of my life, i will still post.