Playa Hat£rs Ball

DüM

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck all your deep dark green rep bar havin' asses.

fuck all those 4 digits worth of rep power. those rep power numbers are the amount of times you've given the reach around to a moderator you cock smokin' fake ass anal ninja steeze wearin' fucks.

...and fuck all your moms for havin' you.

i hate destructo disk though to be completely honest, kid starts shit with me for no reason cause i have no "swagger" and it's such a fucking played conversation, 1 sec i'll go buy a dslr and instantly have swagger you stupid mother fucker, get outta here. real beef is real.

whitney got it cos she posted a picture of her boobs, ass and scar and it isn't even really all that spectacular (0)

tg got it cos she got an ass that won't quit..

e0d9n0b5 got it cos he was naive enough to get scammed outta 1400CAD. that and he has a joker grin.

sistersuzie got it cos the boys wanna get in her pants (sorry but she's taken!!)

bouwnt got it cos he's just that fly. don't hateeeee

proftuff gets it cos he trolls all of the internet forums so he knows all ya'll secrets.

jmatsu gets it cos he states what you won't say cos you were taught not to say anything if you got nothing nice to say

dismalfuture gets it cos his dog is the cutest dog ever. EVER.

mass gets it cos his posts makes your mouth water and he says clever funny things

dinomight! gets it cos he has the best facial hair and even after eating all those bomb ass food his ass doesn't get fat.

on a more serious note

who the hell is bouwnt?

I cannot decipher ANY of his posts. I don't remember him posting waywts, denimz, funny stories, e-beefs, or rap verses. all i know is that whitney and sistersuzie love him

/ignorance

on a more serious note

who the hell is bouwnt?

I cannot decipher ANY of his posts. I don't remember him posting waywts, denimz, funny stories, e-beefs, or rap verses. all i know is that whitney and sistersuzie love him

/ignorance

on a more serious note

who the hell is bouwnt?

/ignorance

on a more serious note

who the hell is bouwnt?

/ignorance

on a more serious note

who the hell is bouwnt?

/ignorance

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE