Playa Hat£rs Ball

DüM

i once thought you were just some confused newcomer just trying to make friends and learn the ropes. i have since come to realize that you are the bane of my existence, and the existence of this forum. you epitomize everything wrong that could ever arise from someone using the internet.

you're sickeningly nice to every person on the forum you come into contact with, and since nobody else on here seems to have the dignity to call out a brown-nosing moron when they see one, you interpret not being rejected as being accepted -- feeding into your delusions of grandeur.

Bane of your existence, man? Really? Sounds like an unhealthy hate-on to me. If you jealous of Scott's hand holding promiscuity, no worries. Be nice, he might hold yours too.

P.S. Scott don't seem like a guy with too much grandeur goin on to me. More like you ascribe a sense of grandeur to him since you somehow think he ruins the entire forum. And again this supports the notion of an unhealthy obsession with him.

Fuck it, I am going to go touch my sleeping girlfriend.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
"Fuck it, I am going to go touch my sleeping girlfriend."

watch out don't touch it like it has AIDS on it.

this was actually funny. will rep when i can.

thumbs up man, i really don't feel like getting into a lame ass fight with you about stupid shit. we agree to disagree, and i'm not some fucking brown noser, i'm just a nice person, but you can get fucked. and sero 1 thats your choice.

if someone on here like mrip or GBC or you don't like me thats your choice but i could frankly give 2 shits what the fuck you think of me. continue hating because i'm still not gonna care tomorrow, and the next day, and the next. you can neg rep me for the rest of my life, i will still post.

scott m is a good guy

Bane of your existence, man? Really? Sounds like an unhealthy hate-on to me. If you jealous of Scott's hand holding promiscuity, no worries. Be nice, he might hold yours too.

P.S. Scott don't seem like a guy with too much grandeur goin on to me. More like you ascribe a sense of grandeur to him since you somehow think he ruins the entire forum. And again this supports the notion of an unhealthy obsession with him.

Fuck it, I am going to go touch my sleeping girlfriend.

I don't know who you are, or what you're trying to say to me.

And scott.M I think u got potential man you just so fuckin wack it hurts. trill recognize trill but trill also recognize untrill nadadamean?