how to introduce yourself to someone that you visually know?

keagan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You actually fail. You missed the perfect oppurtunity when she asked you if she made your coffee bad. Anybody with experience with women(djraijo) would love for a simple oppurtunity like that to talk to a girl in which they pursue.

Im, dissapoint.

DUde i know i fucked up i know this this i why i am like LOL WHAT SHOULD I DOman

get off my case ppl U NO IM A BEAUTIFUL

ok dudes i just was walking outside and i was talking to sum1 behind me and i held the door open and didn't realize who it was that i held it open for and i looked back and its homeless gurl with her head held down, and didn't say anything

shes like right behind me o hodogogodog atm

1)Get puppy.

2) Walk puppy up to homeless vegan

3) Let puppy sniff homeless vegan's crotch

4) Judge future interaction with homeless vegan based on puppy's reaction

Puppy gets a walk, you get a (semi-reliable?) vag-fresh check, AND you get another chance at reintroducing yourself, AND AND she'll think you love puppies and shit.

"yo bitch wanna suck my dick i'll give you a buck"

i want to pay ONE DOLLAR to have sex with a hot bitch - m4w - 22

why? simply to make you feel like the dirty whore that you are (you clicked on the post right?). the terms are not negotiable, no more or less than a dollar. i have pics. all applicants must send pics as well.

if you end up being ugly, i will still have sex with you, but i will pay in pennies.

so after that i am just going to assume that she thinks i am a dick because i made fun of her (twice)

case closed unfortunately, i will no longer direct my penis thoughts towards her

you made fun of her and didn't even notice she was there.... she's prob easy pickings now if you would just man up.

You could hire her to be your GF, cheap i bet, then she would fall in love with you in the second week or so, and no longer want to get paid. then your friend would make a pass at her cause he thinks shes easy, and you would get all mad, her running away crying. then you find her in the rain and kiss.

that could happen.... no?

duDE BEWARE

any girl with crust punk history especially the ones who are still homeless (semi homeless? wtf? does she have a home or not?) is TOTALLY FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD

BEWEWAAAAAARE

i used to be a crusty fuck back in high school and goddamn if every girl i met/hooked up with/fucked didn't have daddy issues, depression, OCD, bipolar, or were generally fucking crazy

i dated this one crazy crust whore...one time she got stopped by the police, just stopped (my best friend was across the street and saw this happen) not arrested just stopped and she reacted by taking out a can of spraypaint and blasting the cop in the face with it. girl got the fuck beaten out of her right there and spent the night crying and howling like a dog down at the station

BEWARE

THEIR VAGINAS WILL BE FILLED WITH SCABIES

You should go up to her and tell her this story, word for word:

Once upon a time, there lived a boy and a girl. The boy was eighteen and the girl sixteen. He was not unusually handsome, and she was not especially beautiful. They were just an ordinary lonely boy and an ordinary lonely girl, like all the others. But they believed with their whole hearts that somewhere in the world there lived the 100% perfect boy and the 100% perfect girl for them. Yes, they believed in a miracle. And that miracle actually happened.

One day the two came upon each other in a local coffee shop.

"This is amazing," he said. "I've been looking for you all my life. You may not believe this, but you're the 100% perfect girl for me."

"And you," she said to him, "are the 100% perfect boy for me, exactly as I'd pictured you in every detail. It's like a dream."

They sat on a park bench, held hands, and told each other their stories hour after hour. They were not lonely anymore. They had found and been found by their 100% perfect other. What a wonderful thing it is to find and be found by your 100% perfect other. It's a miracle, a cosmic miracle.

As they sat and talked, however, a tiny, tiny sliver of doubt took root in their hearts: Was it really all right for one's dreams to come true so easily?

And so, when there came a momentary lull in their conversation, the boy said to the girl, "Let's test ourselves - just once. If we really are each other's 100% perfect lovers, then sometime, somewhere, we will meet again without fail. And when that happens, and we know that we are the 100% perfect ones, we'll marry then and there. What do you think?"

"Yes," she said, "that is exactly what we should do."

And so they parted, she to the east, and he to the west.

The test they had agreed upon, however, was utterly unnecessary. They should never have undertaken it, because they really and truly were each other's 100% perfect lovers, and it was a miracle that they had ever met. But it was impossible for them to know this, young as they were. The cold, indifferent waves of fate proceeded to toss them unmercifully.

One winter, both the boy and the girl came down with the season's terrible inluenza, and after drifting for weeks between life and death they lost all memory of their earlier years. When they awoke, their heads were as empty as the young D. H. Lawrence's piggy bank.

They were two bright, determined young people, however, and through their unremitting efforts they were able to acquire once again the knowledge and feeling that qualified them to return as full-fledged members of society. Heaven be praised, they became truly upstanding citizens who knew how to transfer from one subway line to another, who were fully capable of sending a special-delivery letter at the post office. Indeed, they even experienced love again, sometimes as much as 75% or even 85% love.

Time passed with shocking swiftness, and soon the boy was thirty-two, the girl thirty.

One beautiful April morning, in search of a cup of coffee to start the day, the boy was walking from west to east, while the girl was walking from east to west, but passing that same local coffee shop. They passed each other in the very center of the street. The faintest gleam of their lost memories glimmered for the briefest moment in their hearts. Each felt a rumbling in their chest. And they knew:

She is the 100% perfect girl for me.

He is the 100% perfect boy for me.

But the glow of their memories was far too weak, and their thoughts no longer had the clarity of fouteen years earlier. Without a word, they passed each other, disappearing into the crowd. Forever.

A sad story, don't you think?