EDWIN Rainbows??

Yes. I know its been discussed here before, but I would like some additional help about these jeans. So, I just purchased a pair in 33/32. Went down in length because I heard the leg bottom was wide. These things are still pretty huge. Almost kinda like an Evisu type cut. Since they are sanforized, will these still shrink if I give it a soak? Also, one thing that annoys me is the ass part is huge. Does anyone know if these will be re-produced?

Also, how would these compare to the Nashvilles in sizing, denim, etc? I might order a pair of those instead.

Im still debating if I want to keep these or not. The denim & selvage is on point though. Very.

Thanks.

if they're sanforized they're not going to shrink much at all.

had a pair of sanforized edwins that were too big for me, i got em pretty cheap so i cold soaked them for a few hours, then threw them in the dryer on full heat (gasp!) and still very little shrinkage, that stretched back out after a bit of wear.

nairb49

I own a pair of ed 47 non selvedge and I found that the length shrank a pretty good deal after my first wash... maybe like .5 to .75 inches? the waist shrank a little bit (like maybe .25 inches) so the jeans fit nice and snug after. After like a month of wear, though, they stretched back out. I actually found the denim on these babies to be much thinner than other edwins, though... looking to pick up some nashvilles or something else with heavier denim in the future.