COMPLEX top 25 brands

Bing Bing

Quote:

man, you're living up to your name over there dickhead.... ha.... nah, this fireplace hasn't even been turned on since i've moved in... one of those shitty wanna be gas thingys.... can't hang, you know....

--- Original message by BOATS on Nov 6, 2004 10:10 PM

nah...me good guy. Personally I always had them birds and squirrels coming into my house and when they see you coming and they'll get insanely afraid and start dashing for every single window/transparent door/screen/sliding door etc. and it just makes me feel weird. Like, shit man I'm opening up all the windows and doors for you so you could stop hurting yourself and get the fuck out but you keep aiming for the ones that can't be opened like I'm opening the others coz I wanna trap you or something. Them squirrels are the worst! Sometimes they stay in my house for a long time like almost a whole day or so before they finally get out. Like They'll hide behind some shelf or something and every time you walk by they panic and start trying to get deeper into the nook and end up knocking some stuff over. And then you purposely go far away so it won't see you and it could maybe relax and find it's way out. I wait for some time and then I silently peek to see what it's doing and I see it aimlessly wandering from glass to glass figuring out how to go out.

I hate everything and everyone.