Consolidated: Linea, N(N), Viridi-Anne, Undercover, Issey Miyake...

combining things from a few threads:

Number (N)ine hoody, size 4

popular item that has been done on a few seasons, this particular one is from a couple of years ago. dark greyish/washed green colour, size 4 which fits like a 50/L. used but in very good condition.

pit to pit: 55cm

shoulder to hem: 76cm

sleeve inseam: 65cm

SOLD!

nnhoody1.jpg

nnhoody2.jpg

nnhoody3.jpg

pic worn

Viridi-Anne leather belt

leather belt with a metal buckle, in a grey olive colour. used but in good condition.

measures 119cm without buckle, so will fit big sizes as well.

$110 + shipping

viridi1.jpg

Undercover cardigan, size 4

grey cotton cardigan with silk piping along the edge. oversized fit. bought a few seasons ago from L'eclaireur in Paris, very good condition.

pit to pit: 58cm

body width: 54cm

shoulder to hem: 77cm

$140 + shipping

uccardigan1.jpg

uccardigan2.jpg

pic worn

Linea lace up shoes, size ~42

I love these but willing to let them go in order to cop a grail of mine [ninja]

a classic model, black leather with long laces, light weight with a low profile sole. very comfortable to wear and walk in. these have been worn but are in great condition, infact the inside looks almost untouched. minor scuffs here and there but nothing major. they've had the thin rubber soles since day one so this is all the wear they have gone through. the soles have come off about 0.5cm in the rear, can be reglued or replaced.

size is unknown but they fit like a 42, or a US 9½. sole measures 29.5cm, optimal for size 41-42.

$800 + shipping

linea1.jpg

linea2.jpg

linea3.jpg

linea4.jpg

pic of them worn

Issey Miyake knit sweater, size 4

this is sort of a feeler as I'm not sure if I want to sell this, but I could really use the cash right now.

very cool black knit wool sweater with a white tie dye detail on the front. size 4, fits like a 48-50 or M-L. the wool feels sort of silky and has a really nice texture. used once or twice, like new!

shoulder to shoulder: 48cm

pit to pit: 57cm

mid body width: 53cm

shoulder to hem: 76cm

$240 + shipping

issey1.jpg

issey2.jpg

issey3.jpg