Flat Head x SE, Skull, Dry Bones, Real McCoys denim for sale

big truck

Now then

I am having a clear out of the many pairs of jeans that I have accumulated over time. All pairs are guaranteed 100% authentic (mainly purchased from Self Edge and Superdenim).

I have sold a couple of items through supermarket and you can check my ebay profile the_magic_wislon for confirmation of my trustworthiness. I am also a solicitor (english lawyer) so I have no interest in ripping people off over denim

As I have a job which requires a suit for work, my jeans only got worn at night and weekends.

All jeans $150 each and includes shipping anywhere in the world.

Paypal only please.

First up is a pair of Flat Head x SE05 in black - size 34. Initial soak, worn for about 4 months on and off. I washed them and not worn since. Some light crotch fade and very light combs.

Dry Bones Red-D size 33

Worn maybe less than 10 times. Initial soak and pretty much no fading. Yours to literally make your mark on.

Skull 5010 XX size 34

Initial soak and on off wear for maybe 5 months, My housemate then washed them for me! Came out fine though. Excellent condition and again yours to make your mark on.

006lki.jpg

007g.jpg

Real McCoys s614 size 34

Worn for 2 months on and off or so after intial soak. 1 wash after that. No real fading so almost like a blank canvas for you

009f.jpg

010szc.jpg

012jdr.jpg

.THank you!

Ok guys. At long last here are approx measurements in inches when laid flat:

Real McCoys

Waist 17.25

Leg opening 9

Inseam 34

Thigh 13

Front rise 12

Back rise 15.5

Skulls

Waist 17.5

Leg opening 8

Inseam 36.5

Thigh 12

Front rise 11

Back rise 14

Dry Bones

Waist 18

Leg opening 8

Inseam 38

Thigh 11.5

Front rise 12

Back rise 14.5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
skulls and real mccoys still available

NEWLY ADDED

Pure Blue Japan 005 size 36

An initial soak and a good hot wash. These have been worn a few times. There is no fading save for the beginnings of some combs. There is one snag - adenim disaster at the tailors when I wanted them taprering. They have no selvedge line now. So if you're not that fussed about cuffing, heres a good chance to own quality denim with little wear for $135 shipped.

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Measurements approx in inches when laid flat

Waist 18

Leg opening 9

Back rise 15

Front rise 12

Thigh 13

Knee 9.75

Inseam 34.5

Iron Heart heavy weight belt in brown. Insane quality. Got this last year. Worn quite a bit so the leather has softened and there is creasing along the belt. Still in good nick and saves you wearing it in I guess!

This is the L size and fits me perfect - Im a 35 waist in everything

009.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

$100 shipped

Skulls and McCoys still available

I thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...