Sign in to follow this  
Bing Bing

marc jacobs vans I.D. help

im not 100% but i think marc jacobs has had only 2 vans collabos?

so its probably from the one like 2 years ago or something...i think it was for spring/summer

I thinking about gettin them, but they're $150. Anyone know how mjvans fit? I heard they run big, I usually wear a 12.5/13 in Nikes, would a 12 fit me?

I'm so self-conscious...

i would suggest getting a smaller size...just cause nikes have so much padding compared to the vans (assuming youre talking about dunks)

it'd be best to try them on though..

I have those very shoes. I wear a 11.5 in Nikes, but all they had was a 12, I wear it despite it being a little big. I'd say they fit pretty true to size (or at least true to Nikes).

They were out last year, I got them at a blowout at the LA Marc Jacobs store for 20$. i love them and get compliments, but I donno about 150$. I think the regular price was like 80 or 90$ right?

^yeah, i'm really feelin them and I don't live anywhere close to a m.j. store so I might just sack up and buy them for 150. Are they all leather?

^$150 does seem kinda steep, but I really like them and don't live anywhere near a m.j. store. I might just sack up and drop the dolo.

I'm so self-conscious...

The Marc Jacobs Vans are all leather, if I'm not mistaken, instead of canvas. I also like the grey/white colorway much more than the current Era line.

I'm so self-conscious...

I have the multi-colored/checkered pattern, and, yeah, they are all leather and ran me about 80 bucks. They are also one of the coolest pairs of shoes I own. I definitely recommend if you can find them at re-sale places or something.

Quote:

I want these, where can I get them?

mj1xm1ua.jpg

--- Original message by meditation on Feb 1, 2006 09:45 PM

they had every color of those marc jacobs safari trainers (both hitop and lowtop) on bluefly.com for the longest time for about $100-150.