Name that film...

Nice nice!.. I honestly thought that Imageshack would've renamed the jpeg' date=' but whatever.

Good stuff[/quote']

total recall is obvious anyway

not trying to be an asshole or a snob or anything, but come one, it's got schwarzenegger and that chick with the three tits

lak - 2001? the abyss?

Guest jmatsu
yeah thanks guys! i looked on imdb, and found out that movie too. did any of you ever watched money trap?

i actually wanted to find out if anyone seen this movie besides me and like two other people on this forum:

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjjfAntHSXY&feature=related

but i like i said, too lazy 2 upload. anyway maybe you'll like it.

Protocol I'm probably wrong but that kinda looks like the original Hills have Eyes?

Nope.

YUS i got one right... i'm not usually good at these kinds of things but i've seen blade runner quite a few times so...yeh.

edit: Lak the one you posted is from the short film La Jetee

Pretty sure I already got this one, but just wondering if anyone else thought Monica Vitti was really hot in this?

Edit: Protocol is killing it.

Well the short film is a classic, you just so happened to hit one of my interests i.e sci-fi. Anything else and i'd be close to clueless.

=D now somebody get my film dam it. I know there are fans of the film on this forum.

Man, i'm really unstylish. I don't know many of these movies at all

Here's one to play with

46808226.jpg

29115168.jpg

Blade runner....

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die."