OFFIClAL SUFU "DONT TOUCH YOUR SHT" CHALLENGE/SUPPORT GROUP

Gouf

Day 2 check in:

No problems today, but I'm acutely aware of my balls being heavier. Is this supposed to happen? I mean, I normally have some fairly oversized cojones, but i've never walked around constantly aware of how heavy they are before.

In addition, I would like to share this thought which I feel is applicable to our situation:

FPF1584~Waiting-Posters.jpg

Or, in other words, first girl I convince to massage my swollen gonads is going for the ride of her life.

done school for the year, currently unemployed, all I can think of is beating it, on day 3 right now, this shit is killing me, get random urges to go fap it even when doing something completely unrelated, had the most intense dream last night, don't know if I will be able to hold out for the entire month, you gotta have the patience and self control of a monk for this shit

hahaha

im only laughing because i know what ur saying

im good so far though, theres too many things i need to get done.. cant fap my time away!

Guest amon goth
So wait...NOT fapping ISN'T gonna give me increased vitality and all that shit? I hate yew gaiz!

give it time. the first week, it's all you'll think about. then you'll realize how much good it's doing you

Guest amon goth
whats harder quitting fapping or quiting smoking

honestly, probably fapping. it's something natural that everyone does/wants to do.

shit sucks yo

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

what's so confusing? He's asking if females get the supposed benefits the originator of this thread espouses for not fapping.

the answer of course, is that females are made of stronger stuff than us poor weakly menfolk who have an insane compulsion to spill our seed every 5 seconds.

also, i want in on this dinner thing. i got some foie, some duckbreastases and other random assorted goodies in this fridge and I have no clue what to do with them.

fuck

i just lost

got 2 days though

fuck a month

it was the best orgasm ive had in a while though so i think i'm gonna go down to maybe 2-3 faps a week

sad.

so females don't gain alpha male qualities? has anyone tried?

women don't have the same urge to blow one off. theyre seasonal creatures. they operate in a completely different state

also, i want in on this dinner thing. i got some foie, some duckbreastases and other random assorted goodies in this fridge and I have no clue what to do with them.

you can come.

but you are giving me a handjob while shes cooking

how did you come to have foie in your fridge without any idea what to do with it?

you should sear it. I have always wanted to try that...

fry then roast the duck with a fruit sauce. there are recipes on mah blog :o

how did you come to have foie in your fridge without any idea what to do with it?

you should sear it. I have always wanted to try that...

fry then roast the duck with a fruit sauce. there are recipes on mah blog :o

gifts. people know i'm a foodie/alcoholic beverage connoisseur. they don't know that i'm a rudimentary cook at best and am really only good at mindlessly following recipies.

you can come.

but you are giving me a handjob while shes cooking

no dice brahim. i'll be too busy hovering, smelling and watching (the cooking, not any sexually deviant act that perverted little brain of yours has cooked up).