OFFIClAL SUFU "DONT TOUCH YOUR SHT" CHALLENGE/SUPPORT GROUP

Gouf

my mind set drastically changes after about a week

kind of surprised people are doubting so early in the game. does your third leg really have that much control over you???

does your third leg really have that much control over you???

when the leg is .... not really a leg buit more a mechanized giraffe neck on ster-oids,

and displace 98% of the blood in ur boddy at any given interval,

"yes"

i didnt for over a month one time. blew a gnarly one all over girlies chest. it was the most awesome feeling i have had in a while.

current news. bike ride helped. tired me so i took a nap and now am watching indy 500 pole day. then work where pretty ladies will be wearing dresses.

It is held in many mental health circles that masturbation can relieve depression, stress and lead to a higher sense of self-worth.[38] Masturbation can also be particularly useful in relationships where one partner wants more sex than the other – in which case masturbation provides a balancing effect and thus a more harmonious relationship.[39]

In 2003, an Australian research team led by Graham Giles of The Cancer Council Australia[40] concluded that frequent masturbation by males appears to help prevent the development of prostate cancer. The study also indicated that this would be more helpful than ejaculation through sexual intercourse because intercourse can transmit diseases that may increase the risk of cancer instead. However, this benefit may be age related. A 2008 study concluded that frequent masturbation, at a rate of about two to seven times a week, between the ages of 20 and 40, is correlated with higher risk of developing prostate cancer. On the other hand, masturbation at a rate of once per week, in one's 50s, was found to be correlated with a lower such risk.[41]

A study published in 1997 found an inverse association between death from coronary heart disease and frequency of orgasm even given the risk that myocardial ischaemia and myocardial infarction can be triggered by sexual activity.

The association between frequency of orgasm and all cause mortality was also examined using the midpoint of each response category recorded as number of orgasms per year. The age adjusted odds ratio for an increase of 100 orgasms per year was 0.64 (0.44 to 0.95).

That is, a difference in mortality appeared between any two subjects when one subject ejaculated at around two times per week more than the other. Assuming a broad range average of between 3 to 5 ejaculations per week for healthy males, this would mean 5 to 7 ejaculations per week. This is consistent with a 2003 Australia article on the benefits against prostate cancer.[42]

Some professionals consider masturbation to function as a cardiovascular workout.[43]

Both sex and masturbation lower blood pressure. A small study has shown that in one test group, recent full intercourse resulted in the lowest average blood pressure in stressful situations. Masturbation then led to lower blood pressure than did no recent sexual activity.[44]

done school for the year, currently unemployed, all I can think of is beating it, on day 3 right now, this shit is killing me, get random urges to go fap it even when doing something completely unrelated, had the most intense dream last night, don't know if I will be able to hold out for the entire month, you gotta have the patience and self control of a monk for this shit