OFFIClAL SUFU "DONT TOUCH YOUR SHT" CHALLENGE/SUPPORT GROUP

Gouf

I'm out.

Last night couldnt sleep, was tired as hell, but couldnt sleep. It was like 6 am, gave in, jerked and fell right asleep.

Thats the main thing for me, I need to find a new way to get to sleep. Its been my ritual since I was like 13 to just fap it and fall asleep then wake up in he morning with dry crusting jizz all over the place. Cant sleep without jerking@$

Hmmm, came on sufu for the first time in a while after deciding on my own to do this, and see the thread. I'm on... day 4 right now, and fiending bad. Had some friends over last night and was constantly visualizing fucking a buddy's model-esque girlfriend. It was my first time meeting her.

Cleaning up and basically doing anything I can to avoid thinking about it. But did open both corny threads without thinking, which almost lead to searching out more... focused material. Want to just get over the hump and then it will hopefully be easier.

Have a BBQ in the afternoon, might take a run before that.

wanted to fap to girl i met last night

but was too wasted, so fell asleep

does burger king have a something that comes on a biscuit? there is a burger king wrapper and biscuity crumbs all over, but i remember nothing

so instead of trying to smash, you wanted to fap? very backards my friend.

I'm thinking tomorrow morning is going to be a good indicator that this is working or not. Normally I would sleep in until 1pm, but if I manage to get myself out of bed early to practice drums and be productive, then I'll attribute it mostly to not jacking off.

Guest bambam

dunno about you guys but these self-imposed no fap periods always fail hard for me. just sometimes i get in a mood and i don't even think about touching my shit for like 3 weeks to a month.