OFFIClAL SUFU "DONT TOUCH YOUR SHT" CHALLENGE/SUPPORT GROUP

Gouf

nah motherfucker. the idea of this program is that it'll give you more reason to get beezies to service your junk more often. not an unfair advantage. IT'S MOTIVATION! get your blood flowing properly.
yo this thread is not about competition.

Gouf is trying to help you in life.

:)

yeah. basically.

but let me put it this way, not half u niggas gonna last a week.

yea it sounds like a great idea. increased energy, confidence, focus n shit, but its way harder than i can even convey. i mean like, expect a daily struggle for a while cause everything around society encourages a motherfucker to jerk his shit. I swear its like a conspiracy.

and seriously wtf is the point of doing this if your not trying to increase your bench line up. niggas arnt gonna win a pair of fucking raw denim or some shit if they last a month, the reward is up to your ass

I'm in, i did this once and i had the motivation to finish all my university work. Was pretty amazing, i have also decided to quit smoking yesterday.

Will these next two weeks test me like no other? YES.

I will try to spend as much time outdoors in public as possible. But fuck this is going to be brutal.

yea i wouldnt suggest quitting smoking and trying to do this at the same time you might end up killing yourself

I'll try, but i can see myself snapping and chain smoking a whole deck.

BUT I WILL NOT FAP.

WAIT

i havent "done dat" in a while because studying for finals and lately ive been having ultra bizarro vivid dreams when normally i never remember them. IS THIS WHY? SHOULD I JUST KEEP GOING SINCE IM LIKE HALFWAY THERE?

I haven't fapped in like a month, and it was just a lil quickie session at that while my girlfriend was away in Japan. Before that it was probably like a month as well.

Always a don't have any sperm in my body because I have a girlfriend with enormous breasts and a sick body who likes to get down whenever I say we get down concept.