5 things you wanna change about yourself

Oxy.

• 3 weeks later...

1) I am judgmental. Not proud of it, but I am -- both of myself and others. I wish I were less so.

2) I am ridiculously impatient. Both with myself and others. I wish I were less so.

3) I wish I enjoyed seafood because it's so good for you. Reality is, anything from the sea including kelp makes me physically ill. I believe it's heredity because family members share the same defect.

4) I wish I were more frugal. It's ironic that I spend time on SuFu where frugality isn't really the name of the game, but there's a way to be a SuFuer and still be frugal...just ask dkatz.

5) I wish I weren't so neurotic. I'm neurotic as hell...I worry a lot, even when there's little reason for it. Andrew Grove (founder of Intel) wrote a book "Only the Paranoid Survive" -- I feel as if he wrote that book for me.

1. lazyness - I can't read a textbook without smoking weed

2. productivity - I'm 19, I always thought I would be a millionaire by now.

3. fitness - Im in shape but I want to be sexy

4. confidence (with women) - Im not shy, but I still wouldn't go up to a random girl that looks beautiful to me. Maybe I haven't seen the right one.

5. style - I want to dress more like a grown-up but still have a youthful feel.

3) I wish I enjoyed seafood because it's so good for you. Reality is, anything from the sea including kelp makes me physically ill. I believe it's heredity because family members share the same defect.

I know some people that are allergic to seafood. Bummer you can't eat it though, it's my favorite. Will omega-3 pills work for you?

What I'd want to change:

-approach people more

-be able to carry a conversation

-study harder

-get a job/internship

-be taller

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

1. Be interested in a single thing for a long time.

2. Fitter.

3. Take greater steps to achieve dreams.

4. Get better grades.

5. Genuinely nice and kind to others.

• 4 weeks later...

1. Shyness

2. physical Fitness

3. Low Self esteem

4, Discipline

5. productivity

1.Shyness

2.Shyness

3.Shyness

4.Shyness

5.Shyness

Still working on some of these but i feel like ive come a long when since May 2011.

1. Do more things that I love.

2. Get Priorities Straight.

3. Discipline.

4. Shyness

5. Physical Fitness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

1. Would love to commit to shaving weight off my stomach / core. I'm satisfied with every other part of my body except there, really not wanting to carry on the same body shape my Dad has.

2. I've been working on being less condescending to other people, but it's a really long journey and is pretty fucking hard to stick to. I definitely have a superiority complex that isn't always justified, and bums people out.

3. I finally conquered a pill habit which was a huge challenge, and embarrassing to even talk about...but it's definitely difficult to not slip back. It feels like I unlocked this craving or this comfort level with taking this shit that will always be there now. If I could go back 5 years and slap the shit out of myself for starting down this road I'd absolutely do it.

4. Would love more than anything to be more financially responsible. I've never had a problem making money, just a problem keeping it. I'm getting to that point in my life when fucking around is gonna have some serious consequences, and I have some terrible financial habits I have to get control of.

5. I want to be able to recognize my own achievements and reward myself for them. Whenever something goes right I always claim it was the team I was working with, even if there literally was no team. I'll always hand over credit, always distribute money down the line, recognition, whatever. I should take credit and be proud of what I've accomplished because I'm good at what I do, I just have to convince myself I deserve it.

-more motivated

-more focused

-more organized

-feeling deserving of better (there has to be a better phrase than this...)

I feel like those three things are the keys to the world--my world, anyway. Would let me read more; use time in the day better; stop moping, etc. Get myself a job, get myself an apartment, send checks back home.

Yeah.

Edited by acerbicb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1. Dun make impulsive buys

2. Grow taller

3. Save more money

4. Be skinnier

5. Have a better hand at sports

Edited by ucvrsm

Be more social
Stop giving a fuck what others think