Do women find skinny jeans attractive on men? Hmmm...

Tyler

So any ladies out there who would like to elucidate? Is the Dior Homme jean skinny look (as long as you're skinny and can carry them off) attractive to women? Many of my female friends say that skinny jeans are a no-no but I love them! The Dior Homme jeans are super skinny - I just bought some washed out grey/black ones and am now panicking as they are rather slim. I do have skinny legs (people comment on that a lot!) And am a 28" waist.

So, what the coup? Skinny or just nicely fitted like a 501 of all things?

Help!

Quote:

So any ladies out there who would like to elucidate? Is the Dior Homme jean skinny look (as long as you're skinny and can carry them off) attractive to women? Many of my female friends say that skinny jeans are a no-no but I love them! The Dior Homme jeans are super skinny - I just bought some washed out grey/black ones and am now panicking as they are rather slim. I do have skinny legs (people comment on that a lot!) And am a 28" waist.

Help!

--- Original message by Tyler on Jan 27, 2006 06:59 AM

to be honest.. dior's arent actually that skinny...

the diors u see on runway if theyre skinny, have been taking in further..

what hem are your diors?

for me.. skinny jeans start at 16... dior go down to 17, but theyre very hard to find.. normally they are 19's or 21' - full cut - similar to 501...

'the dior homme skinny look'.. is pretty much mainstream 'indie' fashion.. i dont find that attractive one bit myself, but im a bloke, and go for a different kind of girl.. but i know for a fact that girls like a guy in skinny jeans.. i always get comments aboout mine [coupled with a quick flash of their bruusté's]

so yeah.. as long as u dont look like u wanna be johnny borel then i guess theyre cool..

but similarly, the kind of girl who will wanna suck ur dick just coz u sport the 'dior homme jean skinny look' probably isnt the brightest peanut in the turd and would fall for your naughty ''im a rockstar'' trickery.

woop wooooop!

They're not nuthuggers. That sounds revolting.

I think these are 17" and definitely tapered. They are skinny on the calves which is what concerns me... It's weird as the size 29 was better on the leg but baggy on the waist and the 28 is perfect on the waist but slim on the leg and calf. So I went for the 28 as I think the waist stretches on jeans doesn't it? Even when they're pre-washed?

Definitely not the 21" hem.

Quote:
Quote:

Help!

--- Original message by Tyler on Jan 27, 2006 06:59 AM

to be honest.. dior's arent actually that skinny...

the diors u see on runway if theyre skinny, have been taking in further..

what hem are your diors?

for me.. skinny jeans start at 16... dior go down to 17, but theyre very hard to find.. normally they are 19's or 21' - full cut - similar to 501...

'the dior homme skinny look'.. is pretty much mainstream 'indie' fashion.. i dont find that attractive one bit myself, but im a bloke, and go for a different kind of girl.. but i know for a fact that girls like a guy in skinny jeans.. i always get comments aboout mine [coupled with a quick flash of their bruusté's]

so yeah.. as long as u dont look like u wanna be johnny borel then i guess theyre cool..

but similarly, the kind of girl who will wanna suck ur dick just coz u sport the 'dior homme jean skinny look' probably isnt the brightest peanut in the turd and would fall for your naughty ''im a rockstar'' trickery.

woop wooooop!

--- Original message by thomas_highstreet on Jan 27, 2006 08:19 AM

out of curiosity.... how tall are you?

i too would be interested in hearing from the females on this board.

but, that's assuming that there ARE any females on this board.

which i think the ratio is like 200 guys to 1 girl.

-k

I wore my skinniest stretch black pants last Monday. And the girls freaked out when they saw it. They said it was erotic. As said before, the indie girls are the ones that like this look on men. Well 90% of the time I go out, I hang out with indie women. So there's my validation.

Quote:

I wore my skinniest stretch black pants last Monday. And the girls freaked out when they saw it. They said it was erotic. As said before, the indie girls are the ones that like this look on men. Well 90% of the time I go out, I hang out with indie women. So there's my validation.

--- Original message by darkanimal on Jan 27, 2006 02:55 PM

Quote: but similarly, the kind of girl who will wanna suck ur dick just coz u sport the 'dior homme jean skinny look' probably isnt the brightest peanut in the turd and would fall for your naughty ''im a rockstar'' trickery.

haha

Quote:

i've never head the term "indie women" before!!!! hehe... "indie kids" maybe, but not indie women!

i don't think that most of the "indie" type girls around here would know nudie, etc. from jordache!

as for girls & skinny jeans...hmmmm...i don't have anything more tapered than a pair of thin finns (which don't fit like "traditional" tight jeans in the upper region anyway). i DO think that, if you look like the cover of "sticky fingers" a lot of girls might be turned off. but that's just my opinion...

Guest Fade to Black

what thomas said is right. Dior jeans actually are not that skinny compared to other jeans out there...i've seen jeans from Cloak, Undercover, Acne, Lad Musician, and Number (N)ine far skinnier than any Dior i've tried on. Diors are slim, yes, and especially in the calves area, but if you really want that SUPER skin tight look you're better off buying women's jeans or some customized thrift store Levi's.

Quote:
Quote:

i've never head the term "indie women" before!!!! hehe... "indie kids" maybe, but not indie women!

i don't think that most of the "indie" type girls around here would know nudie, etc. from jordache!

as for girls & skinny jeans...hmmmm...i don't have anything more tapered than a pair of thin finns (which don't fit like "traditional" tight jeans in the upper region anyway). i DO think that, if you look like the cover of "sticky fingers" a lot of girls might be turned off. but that's just my opinion...

--- Original message by mixedup on Jan 27, 2006 04:48 PM

I doubt that any of the emo come indie kids around where I live would know the difference between Nudie and my ass. But that's what I think. All they wear is some cheap ass Levi's that have been shrunk or taken in like shit.

I don't see how a girl can, but to each their own.

Tyler, here's what I think--I'm a girl. I don't like really skinny jeans on guys. Moderately skinny/slim is great. I like the kind of jeans Jude Law wears. Actually, I like almost everything Jude Law wears. Also, I like the way Chris Martin dresses.

When I see guys in super tight jeans, it looks like they're trying too hard, and it makes me think that they're too into themselves/arrogant. Also, on a side note, I don't like guys who look like they spent a lot of time in front of the mirror with a flat iron and a tub of Bumble & Bumble.

I like guys who are dressed well and look down-to-earth.

Well, I hope this helps! Good luck :)

Quote:
Quote:

Quote: but similarly, the kind of girl who will wanna suck ur dick just coz u sport the 'dior homme jean skinny look' probably isnt the brightest peanut in the turd and would fall for your naughty ''im a rockstar'' trickery.

haha

--- Original message by thomas_highstreet on Jan 27, 2006 03:25 PM

Get my PM mate?

Quote:

Tyler, here's what I think--I'm a girl. I don't like really skinny jeans on guys. Moderately skinny/slim is great. I like the kind of jeans Jude Law wears. Actually, I like almost everything Jude Law wears. Also, I like the way Chris Martin dresses.

When I see guys in super tight jeans, it looks like they're trying too hard, and it makes me think that they're too into themselves/arrogant. Also, on a side note, I don't like guys who look like they spent a lot of time in front of the mirror with a flat iron and a tub of Bumble & Bumble.

I like guys who are dressed well and look down-to-earth.

Well, I hope this helps! Good luck :)

--- Original message by tootwoot on Jan 28, 2006 09:38 PM

yeah when I see girls wearing makeup and nail polish it makes me think they're trying too hard