Sufu Street Fighter 4 tournament PS3 2.0

DüM

Have yet to play Billy, but I'm looking forward to it.

Ippo is definitely on my lvl in terms of honda play although he did smash me a lot of the time.. I just hate mirror matches lol..

Ichigo: Nice Honda play yourself, definitely one of the better ones I've played. Most of our Honda/Honda matches were close, although I hate fighting Honda mirror matches lol. Solid Blanka too, I just caught you off guard with a few HBs while you were dashing a few times haha.

Looking forward to playing billy. I already have your friend shack9 on my friend's list, so we can get some games in whenever.

yea when i was over his PSN was fucking up.

we had trouble connecting and then we were on but we couldn't click network play without it saying it lost connection as soon as it opened.

i only got to face jermaine cause i was still up at like 3 am.

u hondas/blankas will probably kill me.

i have no experience with hondas and blanka's just murder me.

lol.

Word on the street is that Macros works wonders!

on another note, what's up with these lag switchers on PSN? Shit is really fucked up to another degree.. How is it possible to have 1 round be completely lag free then go into 2nd round and experience so much lag to the point you can't even pull of a L.jab?

Are people that desperate for GP? shit son, that's some fuckery right there.