rounds?

1. DÜM / majorwaves

2. Phyziks / Phyziks

3. Zubin / Zubins

4. Ippo / briiii (4 i's)

5. Gouf / drunktiger1

6. wtap dat ass spo0nfit_824

7. jares11 / Wislow5

what the fuck is an eight way restrictor plate and a japanese square layout???

Japanese style arcade sticks have the joystick restricted as if there was a square around it, so that the joystick is only cradled in the corners. For up/down/left/right, there's no indentation. An 8-way restrictor adds cradle points at the other 4 directions.

4-way is preferred by some (though I have no idea why), but I find 8-way much easier to throw fireballs on (the famous quarter circle forward + punch)

Japanese style arcade sticks have the joystick restricted as if there was a square around it, so that the joystick is only cradled in the corners. For up/down/left/right, there's no indentation. An 8-way restrictor adds cradle points at the other 4 directions.

4-way is preferred by some (though I have no idea why), but I find 8-way much easier to throw fireballs on (the famous quarter circle forward + punch)

ahhh that makes sense. i'm looking into buying an arcade pad so that helps.

cheers.

TONIGHT ONLY.

PLAY BILLY. (OF SECOND PAGE REP FAME AKA RANKED 430TH IN GP POINTS ON X BOX LIVE AKA DUMS MENTOR AKA SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF ICHIGO AKA SOUNDDUMBER AKA LAST TIME I SPAM A SF THREAD I PROMISE) ON PSN.

.....but yeah.

shack9 is my friends psn. will be on tonight around 10

he's good. plays as vega. so that should be some good practice if your not used to facing them.

fuck vega, i fucking hate fighting that asshole. he's got insane fucking reach. only way i can kick his ass is to knock off his fucking claw and guard it so that he can't pick it up. fucking spanish bastard.

Well i can admit , I've met my match. Ippo, your honda is pretty solid I must say, but next time it wont be so easy:D.. I'm working on FADCxxoiicho right now and building up my mixup/combo game. Just need to get my timing down and I'll be good.

You made me play aggressively though lol.. I'm a counter player, so I tend to play more strategically, but you just kept coming at me with HBs and buttslams lol..

Being in Toronto makes it better though since the connection is smooth as butter.

billy is probably the best I've played so far, but every single person has kicked my ass so far so yeah.

played Ippo earlier. Honda murdered me. then he went on to beat me with everyone else....