FS: Dior homme dust wash jeans sz 32, N(N) black jeans sz 34

Egpt

Number Nine black skinny fit jeans sz 4x34. these are the 95% cotton 5% polyurethane version.

SOLD

-------------------------------------------------------

Clarks desert boots point taken size uk8 (outsole measures 31cm so i guess it's more like a size us10)

i bought these from a fuk member and they were used one afternoon by him, but as i was i afraid they were too big for me. these are a revised shape of the classic clarks desert boots and have a much slimmer profile and apparently better materials. these were europe and asia exclusives but are now discontinued and i haven't been able to find them in my size so i gambled in buying these. if you have these in a size uk7 i will also do a trade.

original sale thread link:

http://www.fuk.co.uk/threads/clarks_point_taken_desert_boot_black_suede_uk_8

his pics:

DSC_0008-17.jpg

DSC_0009-16.jpg

pic of sole:

P1010084.jpg

price: 95$ ( i paid 70 pounds for these with shipping and 60 pounds are approximately 92 dollars according to my widget)

------------------------------

-SOLD SOLD-- Dior Homme sz 32 dust wash jeans, Made in Italy --SOLD SOLD--

-----------------------------------------

Shipping to the Americas and Asia is 30$, to Europe 20$. add 4% to the total price for payment with paypal.

both jeans were never altered in any way.

contact me if u have any further questions

3 people pm'd me so far saying they have payment ready for the dh dust wash jeans.

evilcrow agreed on paying 340$ on the 9th may , but i gave now the chance to Onceyoubornyoucanthide to make the payment before evil. in a couple of hours i will pm prideffle if the previous guy doesn't make the payment meanwhile.

first come first serve basis.

came to my attention that some people think the nn jeans are faded but they aren't. i just tried to take photos that showed all the scarring and stitching details and all those contrasts are product of lighting, in real life they are really really deep black.

the only part that is faded on the jeans is on the back in the corner of the pockets.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...