Your thoughts on Paul Smith/Red Ear

Barbie

There's a pair on eBay going for a hell of a lot less than $350 if I'm not mistake...

...Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/Paul-Smith-Red-Ear-Selvedge-Jeans-31x33-Edwin-Nudie_W0QQitemZ6842442044QQcategoryZ52791QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I think they're a 31...the selvedge is pretty crazy looking and cut doesn't look to bad.

i scored a really nice pair of destroyed red ears on sale, paid about.. 180USD for it?

really nice workmanship and denim, feels similiar to prps material, i was put off by the "made in china" label but i guess since it was on sale it wasn't too bad.

conclusion, not worth it if you can't get it for 50% off, but really nice to have if you can, will post pics soon icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

haha i know man i'm sorry

i'll figure that out next time, i got those for 180USD 2 weeks ago in kuala lumpur malaysia at 50% off, last one left in the PS boutique, saw another in paul smith singapore at the hilton hotel beautiful raw style, not sure if they were selvedge but they had a rainbow colour inseam similiar to edwins. That pair was made in hong kong and about 400usd non sale though. That pair had really impressive workmanship, really on par with stuff coming out of italy. PS must be doing something right