TRSlts new sale thread!

TRSltd

1st

Damir Doma blue vest in 44-46 (tagged as 46, but will fits perfect to 44-48, becouse of tie, you can tighten the rope and it will be smaller:))

All measurement and fit pics will be uploaded tomorrow.

It's fucking amazing piece, very limited, bought from damir's show-room by previous owner, it's haven't been use ever! You won't see this vest twice!

Price 400USD Shipped!

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

2nd

Marc Jacobs white hi-top sneakers in size 9 (43) never worn, only tried on.

everything is included

Pics stolen from yahoo seller, i'm a lil' bit lazy to my own at the time, but if ready to buy it, i'll send you pics certianly. On pics you see worn one. mine is NEW!

interesting in trade for almost any hi-tops (ro, lanvin, viridi-anne perforated, dbss)

u_kkie-img600x450-1233237754zoj47i99668.jpg

u_kkie-img600x450-1233237766neflyw99740.jpg

3rd

Hi everyone, finally finished a bag.

Some time ago i found out that all bags i see in shop not comfortable, some of them way too big, some too small, e.x to carry laptop or folder with sketchs. I hate black lining, light one is better when you can't find anything in bag.

Bag tagged now as Ardeev's work (it's me)

Please understand, this bag is unique, it looks awesome when you wearing it, and it's only one and only in the whole world, 100% hand-made.

I won't leave it cheap, 18hours of work and 200 bucks for this high-quality leather.

best, Dmitry

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

4th

Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane 04-05aw v-neck,one of the best and most wanted piece from Hedi Slimane's VOTC collection.

nothing really to add,worn by models on runway and ad campaign,amazing piece and outstanding quality,leather details are really great,needles to say about destroyed area,provides fantastic silhouette.

REF 4HH4057501(clearly seen on photos)

SIZE XS

COLOUR maroon

condition mint,like new(without thinning or fading,leather with no scratches)

I purchased this v-neck from sufu member Ken Shinoda and wore only 2 times

Measurements: shoulders are reglan, pit to pit 41-42cm, total length 62cm.

Price:420USD shipped>>>>>>>>>250USD>>>>>>>>>>200USD

I will well accept trades to some of Rick Owens,Damir Doma stuff

please PM me or drop me Your offers and questions to

[email protected]

best regards, Dmitry.

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

5th

Dior Homme 04ss denim vest from Hedi Slimane's Strip collection.

nothing really to add,worn by models on runway and ad campaign,amazing piece and outstanding quality, provides fantastic silhouette.

REF 4EH1046788

SIZE 44

Made in JAPAN

condition mint,like new

Measurements: shoulders 39cm, pit to pit 40cm, total length 61cm.

Price 450USD>>>>370USD>>>>300USD

PM me your offers and ask additional questions,also contact me to:

[email protected]

best regards, Dmitry.

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

6th

Dior Homme 04SS destroyed denim vest, one of the best and expensive denim from Hedi Slimane's Strip collection.

nothing really to add,worn by models on runway and ad campaign,amazing piece and outstanding quality,needles to say about destroyed area,provides fantastic silhouette.

REF 4EH1049786

SIZE 46

COLOUR black

Made in Italy

condition mint,like new

Measurements: shoulders 40cm, pit to pit 44cm, total length 62cm.

Price 600 USD, and for this vest i won't go lower! fuck! need money 500USD

[email protected]

best regards, Dmitry.

More pics in better quality avaliable If you're interesting in and agree for price, send me your email, i'll drop it to ya!

view.pic

view.pic

7th

Dior Homme by Hedi slimane 04ss hightops,one of the best and expensive sneakers from Strip collection. nothing really to add,worn by models on runway and ad campaign,amazing piece and outstanding quality. REF 4E ME 41 SIZE 41 COLOUR black Made in Italy condition very good(i tried to wear them very very gently,sole is not damaged) NOW PRICE 500!!!USD >>> 450USD>>>400USD Measurements: insole 26,5cm outersole 28,5cm. I will well accept trades to same sneakers but in white or white/rivets(i will add some cash) PM me your questions and offers or please contact me to [email protected] best regards, Dmitry. view.picview.picview.picview.picview.picview.picview.picview.pic

8th

Yohji Yamamoto coat,condition about 8 of 10,

size japanese 3,european 48

measurements:shoulder length(44cm),chest(50cm),total length(93cm),sleeves length(59,5cm),belt included,length of belt(150cm)

it's not heavy, perfect for spring and autumn

Price NOW Yours for 300USD shipped it's price on ebay (i'd listed it month ago, but buyer haven't contact me)

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

Dries van noten bow-tie boots from 07-08AW

Bought it a long time ago, since i saw it on runway, they was my Holy grail, but since i bought them, i worn it only once, they're too narrow for me :(

So it's in very good condition, but, of course they've got some wrinkles...

asking 250USD, retail was around 650USD

For more pics please contact me at [email protected]

view.pic

view.pic

Don't deal with this guy. He sold me pretty much trashed Y's bag that he described as "ALMOST BRAND NEW".

Took 20 days to get it, the bag smells like awful shit, dirty, wears all over, and even had a hole on the bag. It's not even fair condition and he doesn't reply to my emails or pm after I complained.

I saw his activity after my emails. Obviously he's not replying purposely.

Fucking disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...

ok....

finally got my ann d bag. it took forever.

so my summary is:

this guy will deliver the item but be bad at post payment communication, mailing it on time and packging (it was a 1000 dollar bag wrapped in brown paper and tied w/ twine, its a wonder the packaging didn't come off). Paying him will also bit difficult if he continues to require wire transfers.

other than that, the bag was in good condition (unlike the guy who got the yoji bag..sorry about that).