Sign in to follow this  
Orion

Caught a shoplifter...persue it?

shoplifter062709zoom.jpg

Quoted for lolarity.

Is it just me, or is naming your kid Amber basically ensuring she's gonna turn out to be stripper/idiot/thief/etc.?

One Amber i knew believed that the center of a pineapple contained CARCINOGENS. And this was even after knowing I was a biochem major.

:confused:

That profile picture is all kinds of unfortunate.

he said he's a "small business owner" so yea

normally i start with the last page and work backwards

page 5 was good. Kudos for getting that bitches id lol

were they sufu approved jeans? and did she size down?

They were some Earnest Sewn Keatons. And it looked like she was packing herself into 'em.

Yo, I definitley don't endorse anyone harassing her as I'm absolutely pressing charges, but the police said her ID can be posted anywhere I want...so... Her pic is on our front door too, lots of lulz at work today.

I dated a girl who would steal Marc jacobs type shit from department stores.

I once caught someone stealing when i worked at urban outfitters....I gave them a talking and told them to not come back and i wont file a police report.

I dated a girl who would steal Marc jacobs type shit from department stores.

I once caught someone stealing when i worked at urban outfitters....I gave them a talking and told them to not come back and i wont file a police report.

I used to take them to the basement of that place and keep them there until they cried.

i'm a cashier of a liquor store. it's also a grocery store. one day a drunk homless dude shoved a ribeye down his pants and walked out the door. i remember when i went out the door to chase him i said to my co-worker, "yo, that dude has steak in his pants."

When she gets a mugshot, ask her for fit pics.

for real. I fucking hate shoplifters. That's one expensive pair of jeans.

Well, shoplifting wouldn't have been that high a bail but because of the physical attack it became robbery and that's serious ish. Funny nonetheless

So I just looked up the code for a "211" and it's armed robbery. I almost feel kinda bad, cause that is pretty excessive. Thinking she might have had priors though to get hit so hard with this one. I just want to scare the shit out of her, and make other people aware, not wreck her for life or anything... But, I guess she shoulda thought about that before trying to lift shit.

she should have thought of that before she freaked out when she got caught. either be smooth and get away or be smooth when you get caught.

moral of story: always be smooth.