Caught a shoplifter...persue it?

Orion

Guest Methimphibian
So I just looked up the code for a "211" and it's armed robbery. I almost feel kinda bad, cause that is pretty excessive. Thinking she might have had priors though to get hit so hard with this one. I just want to scare the shit out of her, and make other people aware, not wreck her for life or anything... But, I guess she shoulda thought about that before trying to lift shit.

nah don't feel bad, she commited a felony under california law, she finna do some time in the slammer, and be a convicted felon when she get out haha:D

and this is why u shouldn't be stillin shit in the first place!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless she has priors, then she shouldn't have gotten that kind of bail. I would feel bad if she served serious time though, but since it wasn't a premeditated and she didn't intend to go in there to hold you up at gun point the charges will probably get reduced. Nonetheless, if you steal shit from a small-business owner, then you deserve what you get.

Stealing from Wal-Mart however, I wouldn't feel so bad about...

holy shit, just read this thread. crazy stuff. By the way, whats the legal issues about asking someone to open their purse/bag and them refusing? I always was curious about that because at the 7-11 near my old high school the owner locked the doors on some kids because he thought they stole and they kept denying it.

The way the officer 'splained it to me is like this: If you are completely sure they stole you have the right to do whatever you want to get the peoperty back, and can escalate the level of physical contact to just above their level to protect yourself. If you get it wrong though, you open yourself up for civil liability charges which can get expensive. I prefer to have them open their bags out of free will, but if I'm sure they took something, I'll open if for them if they say no.

check it out, yo son, y'all remember one day right

we was walkin in this motherfuckin store right

there's this old lady in there, she was behind the cash register

i think her husband, it was just her, her husband

he was way back in the store right

fixin some shit, i don't know what the fuck he was doin but

me and rack walked up in there right

i'm lookin at the leathers, and and

y'know they had some silks you could sell right?

well then, after that, motherfuckin rack

he grabbed the leather coat, fold it up, and he threw it up the back right

and as soon as he did that, all you hear was the lady screamin

lol, my friend stole today... just a couple packs of gum o.O

hes rationalization is " heck, I bought a bag of chips for a dollar. i think i need to get my money's worth"

told him it was wrong and thats all :(

^^ stealing gum is different than stealing jeans. in the end.. it's both stealing. it would just suck if someone got thrown into the slammer for pocketing gum/candy though.

Is it really that much different, i mean its not like stealing medicine for your sick son. that one movie concept.

I just talked to the officer and he said she was laughing about it, has a record, and is a heroin addict, so I don't feel bad anymore. I guess her record is why the charges got bumped up. She's fucked.

I was gonna say...something has to be wrong with you if you have that kind of a violent reaction to being caught lifting in da shop...

stealing was my thing in high school. i stole so much polo gear my first time. i had my friends bring whatever they wanted inside a dillards changing room. then i went in later and scooped it all up. this was when kanye wore polo so i thought i was awesome.

you self righteous fuckers need to chill out. go ahead and ruin their day, but not their life.

stealing was my thing in high school. i stole so much polo gear my first time. i had my friends bring whatever they wanted inside a dillards changing room. then i went in later and scooped it all up. this was when kanye wore polo so i thought i was awesome.

you self righteous fuckers need to chill out. go ahead and ruin their day, but not their life.

You're a dick.

i'm a cashier of a liquor store. it's also a grocery store. one day a drunk homless dude shoved a ribeye down his pants and walked out the door. i remember when i went out the door to chase him i said to my co-worker, "yo, that dude has steak in his pants."

That reminds of this classic scene from the best movie about drunken hobos ever

zewUniS26bg&eurl

I dated a girl who would steal Marc jacobs type shit from department stores.

I once caught someone stealing when i worked at urban outfitters....I gave them a talking and told them to not come back and i wont file a police report.

i remember some girls shoplifting on New Years Eve. The thing was they were the last ones in the store when we were closing so the manger was at the door when the alarm went off. It was from our socks...sadly for them their purses were also filled with 100's of dollars worth of shit from Forever 21, Claire's, Gap etc.

Trying to look fresh for the 09! Left the store with them metal bracelets.

You're an idiot. I get that people wanna steal shit, most often it's silver spoon-fed kids with rich guilt, probably like yourself, but if you want to take the risk you have to be ready to get caught. Imma wreck people that steal from me.

• 2 weeks later...