Caught a shoplifter...persue it?

Orion

shoplifter062709zoom.jpg

Quoted for lolarity.

Is it just me, or is naming your kid Amber basically ensuring she's gonna turn out to be stripper/idiot/thief/etc.?

One Amber i knew believed that the center of a pineapple contained CARCINOGENS. And this was even after knowing I was a biochem major.

:confused:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, I definitley don't endorse anyone harassing her as I'm absolutely pressing charges, but the police said her ID can be posted anywhere I want...so... Her pic is on our front door too, lots of lulz at work today.

I dated a girl who would steal Marc jacobs type shit from department stores.

I once caught someone stealing when i worked at urban outfitters....I gave them a talking and told them to not come back and i wont file a police report.

I dated a girl who would steal Marc jacobs type shit from department stores.

I once caught someone stealing when i worked at urban outfitters....I gave them a talking and told them to not come back and i wont file a police report.

I used to take them to the basement of that place and keep them there until they cried.

i'm a cashier of a liquor store. it's also a grocery store. one day a drunk homless dude shoved a ribeye down his pants and walked out the door. i remember when i went out the door to chase him i said to my co-worker, "yo, that dude has steak in his pants."

Well, shoplifting wouldn't have been that high a bail but because of the physical attack it became robbery and that's serious ish. Funny nonetheless

So I just looked up the code for a "211" and it's armed robbery. I almost feel kinda bad, cause that is pretty excessive. Thinking she might have had priors though to get hit so hard with this one. I just want to scare the shit out of her, and make other people aware, not wreck her for life or anything... But, I guess she shoulda thought about that before trying to lift shit.