Caught a shoplifter...persue it?

Orion

So I caught a shoplifter, but he ran into his truck and drove away. I got his license plate # (CA 6W72597, Ford Ranger) and a description (skinny hipster kid), but it seems like the police don't want to do much. I know I can pay a few bucks and get his address, and I think I want to punch him in the face, but he only took a couple tees. Ideas? I don't mind making this kid's life terrible. I have nothing else of great importance to do. Lets hear it.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most definitely pursue it. Especially if it is your own business he stole from. Police might not pursue it, too much effort for them. So just fuck with him. Find out where he lives, phone number, name. Then use that to spam his house with mail. Or just punch him in the face.

Out of curiosity, where do you work/what kind of shirts did he steal?

Best, (and in my opinion, most morally apt) thing to do is go find out where he works (assuming he works) and let them know he likes to lift shit from stores when he's not busy drinking PBR on the hood of his Ford Ranger.

So the kid was in a fitting room trying on tees and he came out without anything. I asked him if any of them worked and he said he was broke. Which makes sense as he was trying things on, totally logical. Anyway, he seemed nervous so I went into the fitting room and 5 of them were gone. He had a man purse so I followed him out and told him to open his bag. He jumped in the car, said no, and peeled out.

On a separate note, I did catch these kids during a REBEL8 party we threw a couple weeks ago:

shoplifterforreal.jpg

and the guy with the hat on:

thief2.jpg

They tried to steal a bunch of charity tees and we caught them, got the tees back, and threw them out the front door in front of everyone. Then we e-blasted their pics on our bi monthly newsletter. It's always fun catching them, but I know some get away. Fuck this hands off bullshit...

I own a boutique outside Sacramento. Not really SuFu accepted, but we're working our customers in the right direction. I try not to solicit on here at all, but it's called Heritage. And the website fucking sucks if you look at it...new one goes up on the 1st...thank God. We do everything from Nudie & Naked and Famous to Modern Amusement, WESC, Ever, Huffer, Nike, PF Flyers, etc....fun stuff.

Do you have the Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez PF Flyers? My gf's family lives out that way. This Summer I will stop in and say hi.

Oh, and you gotta do something terrible to that dood. Put a dog turd in his tailpipe and egg his house.

B-

We got 'em. They are the PF Center Hi "Sandlot". We stock them year round in canvas and leather, lemme know if you want some, I'll get you a few bucks off.

6's-

Yeah, the line was ridiculous. We hoped for 100ish, and counted over 600 that came through. Thanks for coming by anyway. Stop in and say hey if you are in the area. I only know of one or two other SuFuers from the Sacramento area.