Introducing Tellason Denim

M.O.A

Hi guys, do any of you have any sizing advice on the coverall jacket? I am usually a size large (42-44) in jackets but I can't seem to find sizing or measurements on the coverall jacket! I don't want it to be too baggy if you know what I mean, I will be ordering this from abroad, probably the US as nowhere in the UK seems to stock the 16.5oz version!  so I would prefer not to have to return it as that would get very expensive! Any insight would be very much appreciated! 

Peace

Dylan

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2017 at 4:00 PM, dylanbooth78 said:

Hi guys, do any of you have any sizing advice on the coverall jacket? I am usually a size large (42-44) in jackets but I can't seem to find sizing or measurements on the coverall jacket! I don't want it to be too baggy if you know what I mean, I will be ordering this from abroad, probably the US as nowhere in the UK seems to stock the 16.5oz version!  so I would prefer not to have to return it as that would get very expensive! Any insight would be very much appreciated! 

Peace

Dylan

If you have an athletic build size up one size if you have a normal build youll be fine in your typical size. I have the canvas coverall in a medium and its a little snug with anything under it. Its also a little short Id much prefer the Large. I believe im somewhere around the same size as you. I have the Clampdown denim shirt and its an XL i dont know if this helps at all.

Here is my Clampdown denim shirt ive had it for just about 2 years I wear it pretty much everyday. It has 4-5 washes on it. I love this shirt!

20170126_111835.jpg

20170126_111910.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...

The Proximity Manufacturing Company has me very intrigued.  I'm seriously considering getting a pair of the Tellason jeans made with their denim, the only thing holding me back is the price. I may have to sell some denim...

It's a pretty cool story for anyone unfamiliar. Here is some more info:

https://www.tellason.com/the-journal/guest-post-by-evan-morrison-director-of-operations-proximity-manufacturing-company/

These look nice, but you're paying such a high premium for scarcity on what is likely a nice, but rather pedestrian denim. This one really makes you squint and find value in the intangibles like "history" and "rarity" etc. At least it's not the bananas $750 that Raleigh asked for.

I hope Proximity can scale to where brands can make jeans on par with what they do with Vidalia stuff (aside, again, from Raleigh).