Introducing Tellason Denim

M.O.A

I just got a full restock in the shop. Sizes 28. 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34,and 36 are available.

PM me.

Hey, I was in there last week. I picked up the 3sixteens (i was the Dude with the Roys, Baby girl and wife). The 3sixteens fit awesome man. Wanted to tell you that I came back a couple of days later and picked up the Tellasons. Wore them a couple of times in the PDX, been wearing them everyday this week. Great Jeans.

• 1 month later...

Hey Mike. Have you noticed a smoke smell on the Tellasons? I noticed it when I was wearing them in some warmer weather, and recently bought a pair of Raleigh denim that have the same smell. It is not offensive, but a faint smell is there.

Also, when will Woodlands be getting their site up? Will Tellason ever be doing a straight leg in a overdye (fugitive pigment)? Will I be able to order straight from your site?

The only time I ever noticed a smokey smell on my Tellasons was when I drank too much scotch while camping and got acquainted with the firepit...

But I also don't smell my pants too frequently, so maybe they did smell special at first. Right now they probably just smell like month-and-a-half-old grundle.

They are going on 6.5 months, 5 washes, though, so i will get some pictures up soon. I clumsily repaired my wallet hole with some cotton duck I got from ROY Slaper, and overall, I'm really happy with the very unique qualities of these Mellors.

Once they start to get really fuxxxed I'll start to rotate in my Momotaros.

• 3 weeks later...

Fatty update time!

I bought these Tellason Strummers over a year ago, and when I did I also bought a pair my brother (and another friend, but no pics of his). I took advantage of his visit last month to get some comparison-shots.

I've been wearing mine daily since mid-March. In these shots, they'd been washed once.

My brother's been wearing his on-and-off since I gave them to him, but he rotates them a fair amount (with non-Superdenim approved shit) and also wears jeans a lot less frequently than I. He's washed them a few times, I think.

from WAYJDT:

in Lamu, Kenya, 25 Aug:

IMG_1562.JPG

Brothers in Tellasonity

in Kidepo National Park, Uganda, 28 Aug

IMG_1861.jpg

Some comparison-shots, on a big rock in Kidepo. Mine are the littler, dirtier ones.

IMG_1810.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

IMG_1813.JPG

IMG_1815.JPG

IMG_1816.JPG

• 1 month later...

Quick snap next to my best friend's, who I bought a pair for also and who wore them occasionally (when it wasn't too hot) for the year he was teaching in Honduras

Mine on the left

FRIENDS.jpg

Me: 3 washes, 7 months

Him: no idea

Tellasons are going to be taking a break for a bit to make room for a visitor:

IMG_2487.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm curious about how much larger the ACL fit is than the 'regular'. I have soccer thighs and my gf complains that the Mellors are a little 'slim'. Basically just looking for a liitle more room in the thigh all the way down to appease her (and less waist blow out to appease me, my 34's are almost 37 now)

The ACL/Husky cut looks pretty good from measurements, since I too have pretty large thighs. The inseam length is super disappointing though. If you're over 6'2" or so, you're looking at rocking some ankle!

Also, IMO calling it a Husky cut is just silly (not bagging on you Mike). I'm 6'3/180 which is slim by any measure, and the JGM cut is so tight on my thighs as to be unwearable when sized to be appropriate for my pretty average 32" waist.

I know you can't please all the people all the time...

• 2 weeks later...