Vintage/Inspired Military & Workwear Clothing Center

technicolor

Really pleased with this Real McCoy Navy fatigue jacket

24yo3f9.jpg

its much bluer than it looks in this photo.

I'll take more pics after I've soaked it

Also, this Kato shirt, based on a traditional design worn by Japanese fishermen...

20h3jvt.jpg

its a really deep indigo with variations in the richness of the colour.

beautiful items; any fit pics wearing those?

^They've been selling on Ebay for a little while. Their stuff looks interesting, but I haven't had a close up look.

Thank you for sharing this! can you tell us some more about their products?

looks pretty good, and at a very fair price

A guy at my work asked me about this company,they were selling their stuff at the Harley Davidson Weekend here in Hamburg.He is not into denim but Harleys...:D

I had a look at their site and posted the link.looks like this is a fairly new company,but i dont know any details of their products...

fit pics of the RMC fatigue jacket

2d2ad7b.jpg

rvltzt.jpg

the denim's starting to soften up beautifully and the jacket already feels lived in.

The Kato shirt is great too...

20qavpv.jpg

2gv3fop.jpg

the colour is probably more representative in the indoor pic.

Thanks for the interest guys

Fardin, those photos are great, any more?

fardin, at first I wasn't sure about the Kato shirt, but it looks great on you. I also like the jacket. Did you order them from Japan?

Sorry arthur- I meant the kato shirt looks great on YOU. FWIW, Self Edge will be carrying RMC soon.

damn, awesome thread. I had forgotten all about my old N-1. Not much call for that kind of thing in TX in the summertime, and it's too big on me if I recall. All these pics are making me miss it, might have to go dig it out of the closet.

just curious, are there particular details that mark them as being of one or another generation or origin, or that are more or less desirable? or is it more down to condition and personal preference?

apologies if this is redundant with info elsewhere--I looked and didn't find anything.

^Oh jesus, don't get me started about oki-ni. I seriously will never buy anything from them because their fit pics are so shitty. Whoever is in charge of that needs to be fired.

Anyone have any experience with M65 jackets and how they're supposed to fit/look? I recently bought one from Alpha Industries but the jacket seems way too huge on me. I normally wear a small/sz36 in shirts, but the jacket is tagged size small and is measured 38-40 in. around the chest (regular med). Are they supposed to fit all huge-like or did I just size wrong?

Anyone have any experience with M65 jackets and how they're supposed to fit/look? I recently bought one from Alpha Industries but the jacket seems way too huge on me. I normally wear a small/sz36 in shirts, but the jacket is tagged size small and is measured 38-40 in. around the chest (regular med). Are they supposed to fit all huge-like or did I just size wrong?

all "american" repros of the M65 fit huge.

you have to buy the expensive japanese repros to get a nice fit with the M65.

e.g. I wear a Large in the The Real McCoys M65 with a very slim fit/perfect fit, but an original M65 in a Large is huge on me.

on the contrary, I guess originally they are not supposed to fit slim.

but, they just look awesome in a slim fit!

You were definitely not on this site back in 2005, were you...