Official Lets Fight In Front of Uniqlo Thread

DüM

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3) fuck a fair fist fight actually, ima bring my haitian goonies for you, sak passé ti-moune?

Damn you must really love the only woman you managed to hepped up on goofballs to willingly fuck you to ask a bunch a haitians to take the day off from work to fight for you.

Thanks for the neg rep btw.

Damn you must really love the only woman you managed to hepped up on goofballs to willingly fuck you to ask a bunch a haitians to take the day off from work to fight for you.

Thanks for the neg rep btw.

you neg me, i neg rep you back

how you 32 and still a lil du?

Fuck man, I just realized your entire SuFu persona is based on the fact that you claim to have done stuff with a girl some guys thought was attractive and acting black.

You're confusing.

always a sounddumber concept

I'm bringing sexually frustrated Koreans and a case of soju, 40 rashers of pork belly, and some K-BBQ side dishes. Try to beef. The girls will roundhouse you to the head like Chun Li.

The way this thread looks, it seems pretty easy to fuck bitches in Montreal. Wear peasant clothes, look like shit, get French Canadian pussy. Not bad, but not enough for me to want to go there.