Official Lets Fight In Front of Uniqlo Thread

DüM

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

however im in nyc in june, meet me outside uniqlo or some shit so i can kippah smack you

however im in nyc in june, meet me outside uniqlo or some shit so i can kippah smack you

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

lol

I'm not in NYC in june

have fun waiting for nothing

come back in August and I'll show you how Shaolin gets down

oooooooo

fightfightfightfightfightfightfight

dawg, you pathetic if you think I'd actually waste the time and energy on your bitchass self. Would you bring your boy Jon to back you up in case round one goes to me? always a tourist-getting-his-ass-beat-in-another-country-over-retarded-e beef concept with this one.

@_@

or as evan, tom and alex would say

"heh"

lol

I'm not in NYC in june

have fun waiting for nothing

come back in August and I'll show you how Shaolin gets down

oooooooo

fightfightfightfightfightfightfight

dawg, you pathetic if you think I'd actually waste the time and energy on your bitchass self. Would you bring your boy Jon to back you up in case round one goes to me? always a tourist-getting-his-ass-beat-in-another-country-over-retarded-e beef concept with this one.

@_@

or as evan, tom and alex would say

"heh"

i see youre fallin back, maybe this beef is not kosher enough

1) im no tourist, ive been to nyc and across north america numerous times

2) staten island is soft

3) fuck a fair fist fight actually, ima bring my haitian goonies for you, sak passé ti-moune?

you bring Haitians, I'll bring Sierra Leonians, always a child-solider mob concept

just cause you've been "across North America" numerous times doesn't make you a local

Staten Island may be soft, but Montreal is practically flubber. Soft like ya momz tittays

I ain't fallin back or nothin, real niggas gotta work to make that cash money. Cna't always be vacationing in someone else's city, now can we?

btw dumber, youre just sounding dumb and dumber. You seriously need to chill the fuck out man. I can't believe I offended you THAT much. I mean, all's fair love and internets, but shit du, it's like you've got a crush on me or something that you GOTTA keep beef as if your e-persona depended on it. I'm flattered, really, I am, but I don't wanna take up your thoughts exclusively - I know you got lookbook girls to defend and blunts to smoke with Haitians from Montreal (so hard).

So I formally apologize for making such an all encompassing impression on you. Hopefully, one day we can look back and laugh at how ridiculous this all is.

(10)

i barely read soof anymore so i dont know what this beef is about so as far as i know sounddumber is right, but jeepster also has really short, scrawny, ugly haircut asian kids who only half pull off their aesthetic who happen to be offering a fantastic deal on a leather jacket in their signature on his side

AND WHAT

I dun understand why you'd choose a public area in Soho, you'd just be asking to get your ass busted by the police or stopped by members of the public.

If you want a fight, you'd take it somewhere a bit more quiet, so you can actually get a full fight, rather than a couple of punches before some kind of intervention.

I'm no expert on NY, but I know I wouldn't fight someone outside of the Uniqlos on either Oxford or Regent Street in London.

btw dumber, youre just sounding dumb and dumber. You seriously need to chill the fuck out man. I can't believe I offended you THAT much. I mean, all's fair love and internets, but shit du, it's like you've got a crush on me or something that you GOTTA keep beef as if your e-persona depended on it. I'm flattered, really, I am, but I don't wanna take up your thoughts exclusively - I know you got lookbook girls to defend and blunts to smoke with Haitians from Montreal (so hard).

So I formally apologize for making such an all encompassing impression on you. Hopefully, one day we can look back and laugh at how ridiculous this all is.

(10)

just dead it already

how dare you challenge me with your primitive skills? always a malik abdul aziz concept

if you dont wanna fight, just dead it

if you wanna keep talkin shit, im gonna keep roastin you

and its funny, cause it seems youre the one to have a crush on me, bringin my name in other threads and havin a creepy fixation on my last bitch

now go see that bitch whos givin you false hopes and ima keep smokin blunts with my lookbook hos and my haitian dus, keep my name out of yo mouf

(0)

du

you were the one who resurrected it.

Christ almighty child, you're like Lazarus

and I'm not sure how you're "roasting" me considering I've yet to concede to any of your retarded, albeit hilarious, demands.

you have some sort of delusions of hood-grandeur via the internet that I really don't get and shall otherwise ignore.

You're the one who is insistent on fighting, so if anyone is to "dead" it (white boy talkin ebonics concept), it's on you b. You're the challenger, no the challengee.

Might wanna research your "calling out 101" info a bit more.

also: primitive, lol

also: since when was Montreal the new Compton?

on my part, it's been dead, you just love to keep on truckin' like you're hood, so I'm garnering some level of enjoyment outta your responses (retarded white boy getting his e-thug on concept), but alas, I shall stop for the betterment of the internet as a whole - I don't wanna sounddumber than I need too. ;)