Emma Watson Appreciation

yoallanface

I am getting a raging magic wand ready to defeat whatever lame bad guys exist in her universe, and in turn OBLITERATE her.

That said, the pussy hair under wear shot, she is wearing some swiss watch brand russians love, i think the least expensive one is like 20k. it looks just like the one my friend has that i try and get her to give me, but whatever, i would steal it from emma after i let her down by coming too quick and crying all night till she falls asleep.

massive hate on her - before she was famous (when we were both 9-11 i was bff w her - we went house-boating along the english canals together summer 00). as soon as she signed she would not talk to me, have seen her like twice since and it has just been MASSIVE arkward .

"btw "i've never done any "professional" acting before - she was in stage classes and a private $20K a year part time drama school so make of that what you will)

p.s i kissed her for real bitches! - (when we were 10) - massive english private school,oxfordshire banter111

massive hate on her - before she was famous (when we were both 9-11 i was bff w her - we went house-boating along the english canals together summer 00). as soon as she signed she would not talk to me, have seen her like twice since and it has just been MASSIVE arkward .

"btw "i've never done any "professional" acting before - she was in stage classes and a private $20K a year part time drama school so make of that what you will)

p.s i kissed her for real bitches! - (when we were 10) - massive english private school,oxfordshire banter111

1PK1L.jpg