prom

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I was being a pussy and stalling on asking the fob girl to prom some dumb motherfucker who bikes to school (he's 18) snatched her away. She apparently thought nobody was asking her so she took what she could, especially since the guy promised her to pay for everything. When I told her yesterday that I was planning on asking her, she went hysterical. She obviously would rather go with me than him, but she's also worried that she might be being tremendously fucked up by dumping her date. Should I be an asshole and steal her away or should I just look for some other girl?

While I was being a pussy and stalling on asking the fob girl to prom some dumb motherfucker who bikes to school (he's 18) snatched her away. She apparently thought nobody was asking her so she took what she could, especially since the guy promised her to pay for everything. When I told her yesterday that I was planning on asking her, she went hysterical. She obviously would rather go with me than him, but she's also worried that she might be being tremendously fucked up by dumping her date. Should I be an asshole and steal her away or should I just look for some other girl?

Dude

There is nothing to decide here.

(also, pics)

hopefully you will charm her with your wit and your smile. you will eventually court her and she will say yes to all your wishes. you will take good care of her and respect her as the woman she is. you will grow old together, get married, live very happy lives and have two children. one a boy and one a girl.

wait...

hopefully you will charm her with your wit and your smile. you will eventually court her and she will say yes to all your wishes. you will take good care of her and respect her as the woman she is. you will grow old together, get married, live very happy lives and have two children. one a boy and one a girl.

wait...

Are you the good twin of gfunkdocta? Because he said this:

prom 05-27-09 09:57 PM gfunkdocta good. now stick with the plan. prom night. slit her throat, and make love while her body is still warm. u have about 20 minutes.

ek.jpg

always a blurry photo concept for you creepers. should give you nigs a good idea though.

dude

would rape.

edit: and i dont even like asians

Cross post from random thoughts thread:

i sent this girl a message comparing her to Micheal jordan on facebook when i was drunk like a week ago.

neither one of us has brought it up. it had proper grammar at least.

don't worry, i sent this picture to my prom date last night:

cookie.jpg

i (drunk) told her that if i could bake, i would have baked that for her. she didn't reply and we haven't talked about it afterwards. i thought she would find it funny and charming, but she's a cold bitch. i hate people in general.

it's a fucking chocolate chip cookie! she has no soul.

i made the mistake of letting my date's friends plan out the day of prom.

my parents kept urging me to make sure that we take pictures, and my date said she had it covered.

we get to fashion island in newport beach, and we just go straight to dinner. i ask, when are we gonna take pictures? because i started to realize that if we dont do it now, when?

we end up not takin pictures and my family gets all pissed

now i have to borrow a blazer so i can retake pictuers w/ her so my grandma will leave me alone

bummerr

@mono14.. doesn't work that way, dawg. the girl I baked that cookie for.. appreciates that kinda humor, likes baking, made a cookie with a frosting penis on it for me for valentines day beforehand, inside jokes etc.. and i actually baked it, which was pretty difficult, so she appreciated the effort..

you cant just bust out dickookies on any ol' girl..

^^ tempting.. ill put it in superculture.

i went to 3 balls (no proms here) and they were good. everyone got pissed, dressed up, had fun.

i went to a private coed school with a strict uniform policy (sack dresses, school issued underwear, hair ties, no makeup etc); the ball was the only chance you really got to see all the girls dolled up. how you gonna work out which nerds you want to fuck otherwise? many a band geek had her stock reach the stratosphere after those nights.

flagging it to work is shit. the 50 bucks you make in place of going will be a pretty pitiful excuse when youre looking back in 10 years.. unless youre working to cop jawnz... in which case it will look even more pitiful.

why does prom cost so much and where are your parents?

went to my girlfriends prom (I'm in college, kid-genius-starting-college-early concept). Didn't pay for a dime besides gas (gf got tickets, my mom was randomly like "So Im gunna give you money for dinner.." I was like word). went out to dinner beforehand at a pretty nice restaurant, went to the thing (it was at some museum about lake champlain or some shit) stayed for like 2 hours, then peaced and had a bunch of sex, brought gf back @ 4.

was pretty fun time