so, i'm having a pair of jeans made . . . .

mizanation

SwedeAlex: guessing these are the ones?

http://doublevolante.ti-da.net/e3267872.html

Link from the Double Volante blog.

Yes yes, that´s MY pair!!!:) Feels kinda crazy that these are mine. I mean buying a pair of jeans like this with my own measurements and everything is really a nice feeling.

Sorry I have not posted any fitpics or more pics like I promised, but it´s been really busy here this week and now they´re soaking in the bathtub so I got to wait for a day or so to let them dry. They are HEAVY so drying will take a while.

Stay tuned as I WILL post pics!

Hey guys!

So I finally came around to snap some shots of my Double Volante´s.

There´s no pics that makes these justice and I can´t really describe them with words, but I´ll try.

In words: These jeans are so incredibly, amazingly well made! Nothing is even close to them. These are in my world the best there is! Made by ONE person just for me with MY measurements and all the goodies I wanted.

Fitpics:

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

Some more detailpics as follows:

The denim is VERY thick and DARK. It´s also a little "hairy" and has a great texture to it. These are now my everyday jeans until april or so when spring hopefully gets here. These actually did STAND UP by them selves when I got them, now that I´ve soak them and worn them for a couple of days...they dot anymore.

The names emroidered on the waistline in the back are my fiancé and my dogs name.

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

Some more detailpics as follows:

The denim is VERY thick and DARK. It´s also a little "hairy" and has a great texture to it. These are now my everyday jeans until april or so when spring hopefully gets here. These actually did STAND UP by them selves when I got them, now that I´ve soak them and worn them for a couple of days...they dot anymore.

The names emroidered on the waistline in the back are my fiancé and my dogs name.

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

I can understand you are well pleased; those jeans turned out awesome. Now my legs are itching for some of that K-san made awesomeness. Looking forward to some evo.

perfect fit alex! :)

i will tell k-san to check out your pics.

Yeah I know, the fit is just exceactly the way I wanted! Pure love (no homo) to K-San!

alex, looks like your 21 oz. denim jeans broke k-san's needle!

DSCN4307.jpg

That is really crazy! But I can udnerstand it, cause these are THICK and Rigid! but still soft...kinda har to explain but you Ryan get the deal:D

^Never cease to be amazed by the quality of the stitch work...Earlier in the thread it says he is always searching for the perfect stitch, but by golly I think he's come as close as it can get! When I do get a pair, it will be when I visit the shop in person and they will end up being my grails and the shop will be glowing like mecca!

• 3 weeks later...

@stresMaldo: What kind of denim did you get?

And thanks alot man! I really LOVE these and I can´t wait for them to get more evo, but I also want them to fade slow since the dark indigo is extremely nice.

I honestly can say that these are very comfortable for being 21 oz. I did have BIG problems buttoning them at first and my thumb hurt for a few days, but when they set in they are just incredibly comfy. And with that in mind, these actually stod by them selves whan I first got them...