arcteryx veilance

Go with FW15 Galvanic size for the SS16 Field? Read some stuff about the new Field running big.

Good priced Veilance here: http://www.dope-factory.com/brand/arc-teryx.html

Vat discount + 20GENDER for 20% off.

Blazer LT in M/L for cheap at harryrosen, but ships to CA only.

That's a great deal on the Arris.

Is it me or are Veilance prices getting really high? Some places selling the Arris for over $1000.00 MSRP. Wonder what the price on the Align will be for FW 2016.

AW16 Voronoi Slim-Fit Cotton-Twill Trousers  

Super hyped for these.

• Black cotton-twill
  • Belt loops, two front slash pockets, two back patch pockets, taped seams
  • Snap and zip fastening
  • 75% cotton, 25% nylon

£300 Available now at Mr Porter EU/INT only

https://www.mrporter.com/mens/arcteryx_veilance/voronoi-slim-fit-cotton-twill-trousers/719885?ppv=2

719885_mrp_fr_xl.jpg

719885_mrp_bk_xl.jpg

the old voronoi ar had vertical, chino styled hand pockets. this one seems to have jeans style pockets though. the difference between the current season voronoi and the ar is that the former is 100% nylon and the latter a nylon/cotton blend.

edit: having this recurring fantasy about peat voronois matched to a dark navy indisce.. 

Edited by Inkinsurgent

Shoulders look good and the sleeves length is at the right spot, your indecision probably comes from wide sweep and all the gap between you and the jacket in the waist area. Unfortunately it appears that most of the Veilance jackets are cut this way, sizing down would help a bit but then how will the rest of the jacket fit you is the question. 

definitely picking up the acrom to go with my node down for something lighter. saw it at liberty fairs a while back and it was described as a 'west coast' version of the node. more comfortable collar and a cutout at the hem for easy pocket access. i think the lines are supposed to run parallel to the pockets on the voronoi.

super cool thanks for the heads up

looking to cop the acrom is as an upgrade on my geom, just not sure which colour. also if you do a search for 'acrom is jacket' google thinks you're searching for acronym.

Acronym - ny = acrom

Acronym x Arc'teryx collab New York Fashion Week confirmed