denimdestroyedmylife

arcteryx veilance

Sell the shell on e-bay and put the funds towards an Insulated Field Jacket.

but but but, i love my shell =(. Its my go to winter/fall every day jacket. I was thinking i'd replace it with a Node IS if anything.

anyone have fit pics for the insulated field jacket?

The Node IS is a great jacket as well, but would provide a similar fit to your current shell. I recommended the Insulated Field Jacket because it would likely negate the coat-tails of your survey from popping out so much underneath.

i just got my align jacket, sorry no pics, but fuuck im so happy with it

i just got my align jacket, sorry no pics, but fuuck im so happy with it

Just wonder if the align jacket a more spring /summer jacket ? I'm looking for a summer spring shell that breathable , and compact .

It's more fall/cold spring jacket, that's why it is in the fall-winter collection.

align is by far the best of their shells and the ivory color is crazy nice.

i'm not a fan of the insulated field jacket, i tried it on once and it was weirdly bulky. tons here seem to love it but i would investigate some of the aether insulated jackets as well

I just picked up the insulated shell, charcoal/black, in size large and it's a bit big for my liking. BNWT including the veilance jacket cover and all tags. Willing to let it go for a very good price. Contact me if you're interested. (Size small still available, as well.)

Just wonder if the align jacket a more spring /summer jacket ? I'm looking for a summer spring shell that breathable , and compact .

I have an Isogon for sale.. pretty bad ass.

…presently being worked out.

Edited by Shoreman

Not Acteryx, but every bit as nice/functional, The '12 Stealth Light from Triple Aught Design in San Fancisco:

th_5c3144d5bd62d385ca4c181b6e8560f0.jpg

http://www.tripleaughtdesign.com/Apparel/Jackets/Stealth-Hoodie-LT

Fully seam taped, Schoeller C_change adaptive waterproof membrane (very breathable in warmer weather, or high activity, but retains more heat when colder/less active.

3xdry treatment on interior and exterior.

Coldblack reflects UV rays and keeps the fabric cooler and more resistant to fading.

I own both last years version.(made in china), and the current(made in Canada) this year's has the full seam taping and addition of riri waterproof zippers, it is also a more fitted cut.(It has a much more streamlined fit, and that's why I'd compare it to the veilance line)It has been great in very warm to cold conditions(when layered) the version without the Velcro looks much less "tactical".

TAD has a lifetime warrantee on their products, and are known for their great customer service. And no I don't work for them, I just really like their products.

Silver and Gold's online store does a pretty fantastic job of showing their veilance buy including shooting the garments inside out. Pretty cool to see.

Check the link for way more images

tumblr_mdxfiuMnbd1qzvu9uo1_1280.png

tumblr_mdxfiuMnbd1qzvu9uo5_1280.png

Edited by larssss

tumblr_mdxfiuMnbd1qzvu9uo5_1280.png

I read that across and thought that was the actual look of the jacket. Would have been pretty fucking cool.

I love my canvas jeans. They have been my 'go to' trouser for over a year now. Wish I could buy five more pairs.

Thanks for posting those pics Larssss, repped.

Edited by 8080s

Definitely. So long as you have the other essentials, as well. (e.g. scarf, tuque, gloves, decent footwear and socks etc.)

What size are you and what are you looking for?

Check Les Etoffes. Diana said that they're planning on putting their Veilance gear on sale for 25% off come early December, but that for interested parties she'd be willing to push that forward a bit. I know they had the Insulated Field Jacket and Galvanic IS, not sure about the Node.

I spoke to someone at Want and they weren't doing anything for Black Friday. Reborn hasn't updated their site in ages, so who knows what's going on there. Maybe try Michel Brisson?

If not, I think Inventory still has their 25% sale for Veilance going on. Free shipping, as well. 5% tax to Quebec, though. EDIT: Nvm, they don't have the Node.

Edited by Shoreman

node sz medium

will check out if école militaire on st-dominque got any cause they got a 30% off deal today

you knew there was a sample sale last week-end, you could have gotten the stuff at like 60% off...

you'll need smaller than a medium though.

Edited by Kasper

Manage to snag a node from Mr. Porter at 50% off? I had no idea that was coming...

If it's a medium and you're not satisfied with it, sell it to me. ;)

In Montreal, we can't have enough winter jackets.