arcteryx veilance

Sell the shell on e-bay and put the funds towards an Insulated Field Jacket.

but but but, i love my shell =(. Its my go to winter/fall every day jacket. I was thinking i'd replace it with a Node IS if anything.

anyone have fit pics for the insulated field jacket?

i just got my align jacket, sorry no pics, but fuuck im so happy with it

Just wonder if the align jacket a more spring /summer jacket ? I'm looking for a summer spring shell that breathable , and compact .

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up the insulated shell, charcoal/black, in size large and it's a bit big for my liking. BNWT including the veilance jacket cover and all tags. Willing to let it go for a very good price. Contact me if you're interested. (Size small still available, as well.)

Just wonder if the align jacket a more spring /summer jacket ? I'm looking for a summer spring shell that breathable , and compact .

Not Acteryx, but every bit as nice/functional, The '12 Stealth Light from Triple Aught Design in San Fancisco:

th_5c3144d5bd62d385ca4c181b6e8560f0.jpg

http://www.tripleaughtdesign.com/Apparel/Jackets/Stealth-Hoodie-LT

Fully seam taped, Schoeller C_change adaptive waterproof membrane (very breathable in warmer weather, or high activity, but retains more heat when colder/less active.

3xdry treatment on interior and exterior.

Coldblack reflects UV rays and keeps the fabric cooler and more resistant to fading.

I own both last years version.(made in china), and the current(made in Canada) this year's has the full seam taping and addition of riri waterproof zippers, it is also a more fitted cut.(It has a much more streamlined fit, and that's why I'd compare it to the veilance line)It has been great in very warm to cold conditions(when layered) the version without the Velcro looks much less "tactical".

TAD has a lifetime warrantee on their products, and are known for their great customer service. And no I don't work for them, I just really like their products.

Check Les Etoffes. Diana said that they're planning on putting their Veilance gear on sale for 25% off come early December, but that for interested parties she'd be willing to push that forward a bit. I know they had the Insulated Field Jacket and Galvanic IS, not sure about the Node.

I spoke to someone at Want and they weren't doing anything for Black Friday. Reborn hasn't updated their site in ages, so who knows what's going on there. Maybe try Michel Brisson?

If not, I think Inventory still has their 25% sale for Veilance going on. Free shipping, as well. 5% tax to Quebec, though. EDIT: Nvm, they don't have the Node.

Edited by Shoreman

node sz medium

will check out if école militaire on st-dominque got any cause they got a 30% off deal today

you knew there was a sample sale last week-end, you could have gotten the stuff at like 60% off...

you'll need smaller than a medium though.

Edited by Kasper