arcteryx veilance

looks like a cutout view of the jacket not a print

This is further reinforced by the different coloration which indicates the use of Arc'teryx's composite down mapping (in which synthetic fill (coreloft) is used on areas that are prone to moisture). Wrist, jacket hem, and shoulders should use the synthetic while the rest of the jacket is filled with down (picture even indicates use of both white and grey goose down?).

Picked up a Blazer LT (black) on a whim this past weekend, after seeing a friend looking celery-crisp in one.  Quite liking it.  The severe cut has turned a few heads.  Looks fine with clean Levis.  Its light weight, low volume, and actual crushability will permit me to pack a "grownup jacket option" when I travel.  Lock up your cocktail waitresses.

Picked up a Blazer LT (black) on a whim this past weekend, after seeing a friend looking celery-crisp in one.  Quite liking it.  The severe cut has turned a few heads.  Looks fine with clean Levis.  Its light weight, low volume, and actual crushability will permit me to pack a "grownup jacket option" when I travel.  Lock up your cocktail waitresses.

It's one of my favorite pieces of clothing, and I won't fly without it. IMHO it doesn't look out of place in business meetings as long as a jacket isn't a requirement. I'm in a technical field; I'm sure it'd be different in law or finance. But for me it works great and I get a lot of compliments on it in casual settings. I've got a gray one, and am looking to pick up a blue if/when I see one on sale.

Replacement pair of Voronois arrived at my door this afternoon from Arc'teryx.  Thanks to those that recommended I contact them directly regarding their warranty. It's great to see a company stand behind their product the way they do.  Noticeable differences between last years and this years model - shorter inseam and all-together a pinch smaller compared to last year's. 

Also received the Liminals I ordered during thecorner private sale.  Sharp looking pant with a mean carrot taper.  I can imagine those with larger calves barely able to fit these.  To my disappointment, while admiring the construction, I noticed the crotch was already damaged upon arrival- the same reason I had returned my Voronios for repair.  On the phone with Arc'teryx I was told the crotch ripping is actually a common problem with the Voronois. However, I have no idea why QC didn't catch the rip on the pair of Liminals.  Odd coincidence.  Perhaps a word of caution to avoid any large steps to those wearing either model. 

Edited by Sureal

Yo!

Got a pair of Voronoi's in size 30, BNWT.

Not completely satisfied with the fit - they came up waaay too baggy for my taste.

Anyway, only tried on, so just looking to get back what I paid for them 

£240 + Shipping (if international)

Oh, and based in the UK!

Peep my eBay page for more info.

Cheers! :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/jumbosensei

Edit* Might be interested in trading for a pair of Apparats in 30? 

Edited by Jumbo Sensei

@inkinsurgent    Correct. Tricky to measure, but they're about 33-34".

I got the same. I asked the bird's customer service about it, and they insisted they're 37" despite me sending them a picture of a tape measure next to the pants, measuring the inseam as somewhere around 33".  Said the inseam is "hard to measure" because of the patterning, like they're the House of Leaves of pants or something. I'm wondering if they're starting to suffer from the same internal communication problems that plague most large companies. 

25% off Veilance at Nomad.

With regard to conversation above: although I don't own both, I tried on new Voronois and they seemed to have a similar length to last years'. I think there is a discrepancy in how they are measuring. 37" seems extreme, and although I appreciate the length, I would say they are closer to 34-35". The fabric is different (heavier) this season.

If you are finding them too baggy, try the Liminal. Leg is much slimmer.