denimdestroyedmylife

arcteryx veilance

fuck your couch

happy the align shell is coming back. always regretted not getting it the first time around.

I'm hoping for the standard insulated shell, i don't like the insulated field coat. fuck hidden hoods.

There will be new "Node" jacket, basically the old Insulated Shell without chest pockets but with new collar system.

the node jacket is cool, i'd probably want it in black though.

Yes, Mr.funkyrounds, it does come in black.

T296R5XdtcXXXXXXXX_!!108927074.jpg_310x310.jpg

oddly, was poking around on gilt and found a link to the Mapp Hooded Jacket for $289. It's listed under womens, doesn't come up under search, but it appears to actually be FS, gilt lets me add it to cart.

weird.

http://www.gilt.com/look/women?s_id=3c366f3f62fbf91f48b5a9c9b2ede28d3954fa2bc019c255f4b0917abeb0d5f8_1344227378182_127181187&reservation_origin=prs

Should have sized down on my insulated field jacket, went with a medium but its a bit loose. Looked on the label and it says Medium is a 50EU size, fuck MR porter size guide.

If you got it on sale you won't have any problems selling it and getting your money back.

Cheers, its wearable but would be better a bit slimmer. If anyone wants a trade hit me up?

Any blazers in size small still available?

Isometry pants?

Blazer in S is still at the official webstore.

No such luck with pants.

^^ I'm almost assuming that they haven't stocked yet... Or, that shit sold out like a box logo tee.

^^ I'm almost assuming that they haven't stocked yet... Or, that shit sold out like a box logo tee.

Message from Arc'teryx support : "Not all of our items are out of stock, but we do have very limited availability of many of our models this season."

It will be difficult to by some Veilance this season.

I know that it is not the place for it but I have some Veilance FW11 items to sell : jackets, shirts, pants, etc, size S or 30, some brand new with tags some used but in good condition (and with tag too^^), feel free to pm me if you're interested.

Anyone interested in trading an insulated field jacket for an insulated shell?

(Size Small)

veilance pants are the most awesome thing ever, ridiculously comfortable, great fit, breathable and rain resistant. Oh, and they look quite fashionable too and match with a large variety of footwear.