arcteryx veilance

I ordered from them on the 24th and hadn't heard anything. Gave a call on Monday and they said that they were shorted on their order from Arcteryx, so were waiting on more stock to fulfill some of the orders. Person I spoke with didn't have a definitive timeframe but took a guess that it should be sorted out by the end of this week.

For those who ordered from Notre how long did it take them to ship? I bought a Mionn IS vest last Saturday but still no shipping confirmation. Sent an email on Monday and still no reply so I'm gonna have to call them in a bit.

Pretty fast. Had an issue though because I specifically picked 2-day shipping since I was heading out of town, person I talked to on phone said they'd definitely have it by x date, and turns out they didn't. c'est la vie.

Whelp, I just got a reply from Notre. Said the same thing (short shipped and didn't realize the site still had a size small up). Tried to place an order but Veilance are completely out for a while so they are refunding my purchase.

BUT MY LAYERING

Whelp, I just got a reply from Notre. Said the same thing (short shipped and didn't realize the site still had a size small up). Tried to place an order but Veilance are completely out for a while so they are refunding my purchase.

BUT MY LAYERING

Yeah I think superfuture came down like a bag of bricks on that webshop. sorry. 

Ugh...crotch ripped on my Voronois after only 10 months of regular wear.  Came as a big surprise considering they fit so roomy and relaxed. Easily the most comfortable and best fitting pants in my rotation so I'm considering purchasing another pair, however, I'm on the fence regarding their seemingly short lifespan.  Has anyone else had their Voronois give out on them so quickly?  Additionally, can anyone tell me if there are any differences in the current Voronoi construction vs last falls design? Thanks. 

^@sp@rks, I used the code yesterday afternoon to ship within the US.  Worked for me. 

Ugh...crotch ripped on my Voronois after only 10 months of regular wear.  Came as a big surprise considering they fit so roomy and relaxed. Easily the most comfortable and best fitting pants in my rotation so I'm considering purchasing another pair, however, I'm on the fence regarding their seemingly short lifespan.  Has anyone else had their Voronois give out on them so quickly?  Additionally, can anyone tell me if there are any differences in the current Voronoi construction vs last falls design? Thanks. 

^@sp@rks, I used the code yesterday afternoon to ship within the US.  Worked for me. 

Cheers, maybe it doesn't work for international shipping?

Edited by sp@rks

yeah, definitely contact veilance for the voronols, they will make it right, even if you didn't buy them direct.

this is a longshot prob, but anyone want to trade for my XL ordessa align?

to make it an even longer shot, I already have an isogon, partition, and field jacket.  would want to trade for L/XL, ordessa fits, I just picked up the ivory one and don't NEED both.

Are there any shops in London that have Voronois in stock?

not that i know of. i asked around and went to the veilance store and seems no one is stocking them this season. i can't even think of any online sites that stock them.

i just ordered both the voronois and liminals on the official website (a lot more pricier compared to the canada site). they have free return shipping so you can just return them no problem by dropping them off at a ups access point.

btw, i found the fit on the liminals a lot better especially the front pockets being more roomier.

ordering directly from the veilance site takes so hilariously long i'm expecting my voronois to arrive with some polaroids of it posing next to the wall of china and the eiffel tower as proof of the great time it had on the way here. 

has anyone else has issues with notre?

i ordered my jacket on october 22nd and it still hasn't shipped.  they're giving me conflicting information about shipments from arc'teryx and misleading dates.

Edited by joel

has anyone else has issues with notre?

i ordered my jacket on october 22nd and it still hasn't shipped.  they're giving me conflicting information about shipments from arc'teryx and misleading dates.

I ordered an Align shell in medium on 10/23 and got mine 10/28. No problems here. The jacket is awesome.

Been wearing my Align SFT for almost a year now and it's been great. I only have one problem with it -- the lining (I think 100% polyester?) is incredibly uncomfortable on my arms, espcially around the inner elbow. Feels like I'm being poked by needles, so I always have to wear a long sleeve layer when wearing the jacket.

Anyone else experience this or have tips to fix?