arcteryx veilance

Do we have a Veilance sale thread? Interest check on a Sira Gray Blazer LT, size L. Worn a few times, but I'm really a size M. PM me for pics and details

I have that jacket in M and you can have it when you pry it from my cold, dead body. One of my favorite pieces of clothing. Love it for travel, particularly on business. It's definitely too casual to fit in if everybody else in the room is wearing a tailored jacket or suit, but it's perfect for my needs. The Sira Gray is a great color, too.

is it just me? but i get annoyed when jackets are long (3/4 length) and only have one zipper...

You're not the only one and it has been addressed in this thread before…I'm sure they have their reasons. (Possibly that the extra hardware doesn't fit with their aesthetic. Iunno.)

You're not the only one and it has been addressed in this thread before…I'm sure they have their reasons. (Possibly that the extra hardware doesn't fit with their aesthetic. Iunno.)

lol fair enough

the monitor SFT from last season has a dual zip which makes it so much nicer

SV version has always had the regular pocket alignment; I'm guessing they just tried something new for ss14.

Massive difference between SV and LT. Totally justifiable to own both.

@TIMDOT Cobra snaps are cool, but take a look at the cuffs on the Composite jacket and tell me they don't look fucking retarded

Edited by TresUnCool

DAT MAHOGANY!!!

Also TTS or size up on Blazer LT?

Always size up on blazers. I'm a 42 chest and a LG in all Veilance but I buy XL in blazers. Chest measures 44" on their XL which is what a standard 42 chest blazer measures on any other brand.

@Oli8888, wait till Haven drop the Liminal for sale on their site (99% sure they will) grab their measurements and then decide. Or just email Veilance. They'll give you size specs if you ask.

SV version has always had the regular pocket alignment; I'm guessing they just tried something new for ss14.

Massive difference between SV and LT. Totally justifiable to own both.

@TIMDOT Cobra snaps are cool, but take a look at the cuffs on the Composite jacket and tell me they don't look fucking retarded

Nope, still look better than the strap and buckle. The cobra snaps look as if they're part of the jacket, not tacked on.

Edited by TIMDOT

any chance they might bring back the spec pants?

The spec pant's fabric was discontinued, but i heard they are on the lookout for a similar cotton twill/windstopper package for future seasons. 

Some really, really interesting pieces this winter. Definitely a step up from s14. The sinter looks amazing but probably too warm for our weather. 

Edited by Inkinsurgent

WRT sizing up for the Blazer, let me just interject a word of caution - you can't really get the sleeves shortened the way you would with a normal blazer/suit jacket/sports coat since the seams are taped (unless you have a particularly clever tailor), and if you're on the shorter side of things you may find that sizing up makes the sleeves too long.

Personally I find the M fits perfectly and doesn't need to be any bigger; at 5' 7" the L fits OK-ish but is a bit too long in the arms.

thanks! if you're interested i've put it up for sale in the classifieds. ideally to trade for a sz. L in the same garment, but will consider other offers as well...

I have an Operand SS in size LG that I'm not really wearing a lot that I might be compelled to sell for the right price. PM me off thread if you're interested.

Does anyone have a good photo of the grey Voronois?

Never seen them in person but I think that official shot doesn't do them justice, they look extremely crumpled and too long.