denimdestroyedmylife

arcteryx veilance

Posted a review of the Dinitz Comp Jacket on Medium in case anyone's interested. Enjoy! 

Edited by kobebean

Does anyone have a history of the nyco holding onto sweat stains after washing? I wore my Component OS on a hot night out and a sweat ring on the collar didn't come out

I coped a Cevian SS shirt at -50% and I wanted to share with you guys what I think of it. 

The fit is quite comparable to the Frame Tee, maybe a touch slimmer, but not much. The fabric it‘s made from however is amazing. It is very mesh-like, almost as breathable as my Uniqlo Airism Mesh shirts, but the sensation, the feeling and the looks of the fabric are completely another level. Its extremely comfortable (although not very stretchy) and has a nice feeling next to skin. Also durability seems decent so far. It absolutely does not seem as fragile as the Airism Mesh for example.

Would I recommend buying one? Hell Yeah! If you are looking for a high quality super breathable tshirt that is perfectly fine for wearing it all day long (and not only for sports) this is your shirt!

On 9/11/2019 at 7:37 AM, bouncingsoul said:

I coped a Cevian SS shirt at -50% and I wanted to share with you guys what I think of it. 

The fit is quite comparable to the Frame Tee, maybe a touch slimmer, but not much. The fabric it‘s made from however is amazing. It is very mesh-like, almost as breathable as my Uniqlo Airism Mesh shirts, but the sensation, the feeling and the looks of the fabric are completely another level. Its extremely comfortable (although not very stretchy) and has a nice feeling next to skin. Also durability seems decent so far. It absolutely does not seem as fragile as the Airism Mesh for example.

Would I recommend buying one? Hell Yeah! If you are looking for a high quality super breathable tshirt that is perfectly fine for wearing it all day long (and not only for sports) this is your shirt!

Thanks for the review post! I'm a big fan of the Cevian too, love the fit, durability, and material. I bought two colors and have worn one nearly every day this summer, still going strong. The pattern is also really unique and cooler than the Frame. Hope they bring it back in more colors for SS20.