Jump to content
denimdestroyedmylife

arcteryx veilance

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, AnomalousTautology said:

I think the best option is to try the pieces on before buying.

I know there aren't many Veilance dealers around, but, in my experience, they are very helpful and easygoing with returns via mail

 

Impossible where I'm from. Have to buy directly through website. My other pieces is from a retailer here where I'm from, but they stopped selling Veilance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Micx said:

Impossible where I'm from. Have to buy directly through website. My other pieces is from a retailer here where I'm from, but they stopped selling Veilance.

Try Mr. Porter, SSENSE, they ship to wherever you are with easy return. And with reasonable price, sometimes even cheaper.

Mr. Porter free return. SSENSE you need to cover the return shipping fee, however, compare with the convenience you can try them on. It's trivial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

or you could try veilance themselves they offer free returns with a prepaid return label included with the order as long as it's unworn and all the tags haven't been removed. just make sure you get a return authorization number before sending back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, scamster said:

or you could try veilance themselves they offer free returns with a prepaid return label included with the order as long as it's unworn and all the tags haven't been removed. just make sure you get a return authorization number before sending back.

Thanks for tip! I will probably do just that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2017 at 9:29 AM, tomenugen said:

just picked up some Voronoi AR's in black and soot.  they have a significant thinner feel than previous voronois.  maybe this will allow slightly more stretch and less crotch tears.  and it's confirmed; made in china.

Probably a bit early to give an answer, but how do you think they will hold up? I am about to grab a new pair of Voronoi AR in soot as well.

Currently have last year's AR in peat and black size 30. They are a little too tight in the waist but love the fit in the rest of the leg. I tried the 32 but they were way too big in the leg. 

Is this year's identical in fit from what you can tell? I'm trying to decide between 30 and 31...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nicknyc

I'm on a trip to Germany and picked up this season's Vonoroi AR just before leaving, it's been about two weeks, and about 8-10 wearings, and there is already some pilling in the groin. I'm going to take them back to my local bird store when I get home and try to return them. Disappointed.

I've never had an issue like this with Arc before, does anyone know if I am even able to return them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's disappointing. Definitely take it up with customer service. Back when they had the cotton faced galvanic they eventually recalled and replaced the entire run because so many people (me included) complained about the fabric wearing way too fast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AnomalousTautology said:

@nicknyc

I'm on a trip to Germany and picked up this season's Vonoroi AR just before leaving, it's been about two weeks, and about 8-10 wearings, and there is already some pilling in the groin. I'm going to take them back to my local bird store when I get home and try to return them. Disappointed.

I've never had an issue like this with Arc before, does anyone know if I am even able to return them?

Oh man was hoping not to hear that. I'm being offered a pair as part of a warranty exchange due to fading so may not have a choice in the matter. I'll mention it to them and see if any of the summer versions are still available. Wonder if anyone else has had similar issues with the current season. 

Want to add that the fading was at least partially my blame and I was still offered an exchange after they inspected them. So my experience with them is extremely positive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a Arris today 60% off a shopping mall here. I payed about 360$. They were going to discontinue Arc'Teryx Veilance. The last Arris was my size (XL). They also had a few other pieces, mainly blazers. Only small sizes though. Super happy and amazing find!

Edited by Micx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Micx said:

  They were going to discontinue Arc'Teryx Veilance. 

 

nice one.

I think you mean they're gonna stop buying Arc'Teryx Veilance

Veilance is bigger than ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AnomalousTautology said:

nice one.

I think you mean they're gonna stop buying Arc'Teryx Veilance

Veilance is bigger than ever

Right! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2017 at 3:50 PM, nicknyc said:

Probably a bit early to give an answer, but how do you think they will hold up? I am about to grab a new pair of Voronoi AR in soot as well.

Currently have last year's AR in peat and black size 30. They are a little too tight in the waist but love the fit in the rest of the leg. I tried the 32 but they were way too big in the leg. 

Is this year's identical in fit from what you can tell? I'm trying to decide between 30 and 31...

my old voronois are from 3 seasons ago.  the change in thickness might have already occurred, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Micx said:

Got a Arris today 60% off a shopping mall here. I payed about 360$. They were going to discontinue Arc'Teryx Veilance. The last Arris was my size (XL). They also had a few other pieces, mainly blazers. Only small sizes though. Super happy and amazing find!

Where is the mall? Or do they have a website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25.8.2017 at 6:17 PM, Chiels said:

Where is the mall? Or do they have a website?

In Norway, Oslo. No website im afraid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp. Finally found a blazer lt for a nice sale price and it looks like usps has lost the parcel (been sitting at "accepted" for 10 days). Anyone ever had this happen and end up getting their stuff? I need hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, tv_ice said:

Welp. Finally found a blazer lt for a nice sale price and it looks like usps has lost the parcel (been sitting at "accepted" for 10 days). Anyone ever had this happen and end up getting their stuff? I need hope.

Maybe false hope, but I've had that happen and ended up getting my package ~2-3 months later out of nowhere... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2017 at 3:31 PM, branespload said:

edit: hmm iono how i feel about those field pants anymore.

I just picked them up after trying on a black pair at the main brand store in Toronto. I wasn't sure when I first saw them, as I love the fit of my Apparats and Voronoi from seasons past, but when I tried on the Field Pants I really like them on.. especially with a little roll on the cuff. 

 

On 8/17/2017 at 7:58 AM, conqueror said:

the backpack pricing in particular is beyond absurd. i look forward to seeing how it's supposedly justified though.

No kidding. I checked out the new Nomin at the shop, and while it's really nice I can't see how it's worth double the price of the previous versions. If I didn't have an older Nomin and needed a backpack now I'd look at Outlier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am wondering if anyone here got the Monitor Down SMU via Pop up store or frenzy. I would love to see some details pictures of it.

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I currently work at Arc'teryx and I'm looking to purchase and then sell some items to help cover some bills.

I can get anything from this season or S/S for a sizeable discount. 

Message me for details. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SuE said:

Legit check, anyone?

Fake.

Wow, first fake veilance I've ever seen. Not actually a fake, I suppose, since veilance never made a model that looks just like this. Looks like some other brands product with what looks like a veilance label.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, larssss said:

Fake.

Wow, first fake veilance I've ever seen. Not actually a fake, I suppose, since veilance never made a model that looks just like this. Looks like some other brands product with what looks like a veilance label.


I wonder what the label says and if it's meant to be an actual veilance fake or if it's some "company" (ie: some factory owner's enterprising nephew) stealing veilance design elements for his own line.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but how would they have that design? aren't the blazers still made in Canada?

 

whoops, you said elements.... most likely case

Edited by AnomalousTautology
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, RichGang said:

I currently work at Arc'teryx and I'm looking to purchase and then sell some items to help cover some bills.

I can get anything from this season or S/S for a sizeable discount. 

Message me for details. 

and this is how you get fired

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, RichGang said:

I currently work at Arc'teryx and I'm looking to purchase and then sell some items to help cover some bills.

I can get anything from this season or S/S for a sizeable discount. 

Message me for details. 

how are you not banned?  Didn't you defraud Kampongkid by selling him a J45M-BW for 1500 and then sent him the wrong jacket on purpose?!  fuck outta here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flipflop214 said:

how are you not banned?  Didn't you defraud Kampongkid by selling him a J45M-BW for 1500 and then sent him the wrong jacket on purpose?!  fuck outta here

Also it seems like he's been doing it to other users before Kampongkid https://www.grailed.com/users/18031-_21/feedback. Sending off the wrong item and also selling fake sneakers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2017 at 7:37 AM, junkie_dolphin said:

FS:

Monitor Coat (aka "Monitor LT"), black, large

BNWT, 600 USD (retails for 1100 USD).

PM’d. And again?

Edited by Watty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies if this is too much off topic:

Does anyone know how to get hold of mainline products from their Pro Programme? I'm not looking for pro discount, and will be happy to pay full price to buy some of those really nice hardshell jackets / trousers (almost all the key pieces are made entirely out of N150p-X bombproof face fabric), but have no idea how I can do so.

https://issuu.com/arcteryx_equipment/docs/arc_teryx_professional_f17_s18_cata

I particularly want the bib (Heli Guide Pant) from Pro Programme as that's pretty much the only bib they still offer in short inseam (except for Theta SV Bib from mainline for general market).

Also, where are these Pro Programme products made? Is it like LEAF, top-of-line in Canada and the rest are from elsewhere?

Edited by damagedroid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Luisa via Roma (US)
    Privilege Program